Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Who those who tried partial hanging/full hanging. Do you guys afraid of the knot blocked the wrong way and caused you to suffocate first instead of losing consciousness immediately after you kicked the stool off? I wanted to but I'm scare that the knot could go badly and causes me to suffocate first before I could die. I checked google but still couldn't find the exact place for the carotid artery

Reactions: Salt and Stavrogin
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
Before I even knew about the carotid artery, back when I was 18, I've hanged doing full suspension with a belt, and I went unconscious instantly. Maybe I just got lucky or something. Then again, I'm still here.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Before I even knew about the carotid artery, back when I was 18, I've hanged doing full suspension with a belt, and I went unconscious instantly. Maybe I just got lucky or something. Then again, I'm still here.
It's glad you didn't try again. But do you have any way of doing it properly? Which part of the neck must be given pressure to lose consciousness quickly? Do you still remember?

Stavrogin

Stavrogin

Jul 1, 2020
It's glad you didn't try again. But do you have any way of doing it properly? Which part of the neck must be given pressure to lose consciousness quickly? Do you still remember?
I used a brown leather belt, jammed it in the top of a closed door, and had the buckle at the back of my neck as far as I can remember.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I used a brown leather belt, jammed it in the top of a closed door, and had the buckle at the back of my neck as far as I can remember.
I remember that if someone use that stool way to hang them self, which mean kicking off the stool after they tighten the rope around the neck, they are basically dead rite? Because no one can help if you kicked that stool unless someone saved you. Alone is impossible. Anyway, I did tried to use that method, but I just couldnt control my leg to kick that stool off. It just won't

Reactions: rundschlinge78
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
With the weight of your body and good positioning it really is unlikely the blood vessels will somehow stay open. They are not extremely powerful.

Reactions: Salt and Stavrogin
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah, if you're alone in a property then full suspension gives you no way out, if done correctly. I didn't use a stool; the particular door I hanged from was positioned in such a way that I could put one foot on a bookcase shelf to one side, and the other foot on a sofa. I then began to ease myself down into it and the belt gradually tightened, until eventually both feet were off of any surface. I hadn't planned this attempt by the way, so it was just done impulsively.
I remember that if someone use that stool way to hang them self, which mean kicking off the stool after they tighten the rope around the neck, they are basically dead rite? Because no one can help if you kicked that stool unless someone saved you. Alone is impossible. Anyway, I did tried to use that method, but I just couldnt control my leg to kick that stool off. It just won't

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Yeah, if you're alone in a property then full suspension gives you no way out, if done correctly. I didn't use a stool; the particular door I hanged from was positioned in such a way that I could put one foot on a bookcase shelf to one side, and the other foot on a sofa. I then began to ease myself down into it and the belt gradually tightened, until eventually both feet were off of any surface. I hadn't planned this attempt by the way, so it was just done impulsively.
I think your way of hanging, with each leg on objects that or on side, would work better for SI then stool.

You still stand on something, and can ease slowly and back out if it hurts. Once you pass out your legs relax and drop in the middle making you unconsciously do full suspension .

Thats how i did last time, but my spot was way too narrow, and with convulsions it failed due to unmovable obstacles

Reactions: Stavrogin
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

Jul 1, 2020
I think your way of hanging, with each leg on objects that or on side, would work better for SI then stool.

You still stand on something, and can ease slowly and back out if it hurts. Once you pass out your legs relax and drop in the middle making you unconsciously do full suspension .

Thats how i did last time, but my spot was way too narrow, and with convulsions it failed due to unmovable obstacles
My convulsions against the door alerted someone in the property at the time, hence why I'm still here.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
My convulsions against the door alerted someone in the property at the time, hence why I'm still here.
Wish there was way to end those convulsions as thats the only reason i cant succeed in hanging yet.. Those spasms dont let me die

Stavrogin

Stavrogin

Jul 1, 2020
Wish there was way to end those convulsions as thats the only reason i cant succeed in hanging yet.. Those spasms dont let me die
Is hanging your preferred method?

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
before kicking stool off, I should really make sure that there's nothing nearby for me to stand onto, incase I suddenly want to back off. Tried once and eventually backed off because I can reach for a bed nearby, I regret later because I shouldn't have stand on that bed
It's my preferred method, second method is sleeping pills. But that is really hard to find. Especially the amount of dosage I need

Reactions: Stavrogin and AnxietyAttack44
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

Jul 1, 2020
before kicking stool off, I should really make sure that there's nothing nearby for me to stand onto, incase I suddenly want to back off. Tried once and eventually backed off because I can reach for a bed nearby, I regret later because I shouldn't have stand on that bed
What are you using, a rope?

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Right now, hanging is only method i got. Id still prefer freefall jumping.

I can pass out on partial, but i cant have feet on the floor. Not clear and high enough spot for full suspension.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
What are you using, a rope?
I tried using those plastic rope and martial belts.
Plastic ropes doesn't do anything. Only pain. While martial belts actually did let me have the feeling of passing out. Just that I backed out

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Living alone gives one more options. Fortunately, I do live alone and needn't worry about disturbing others or being disturbed. The thick, solid steel water pipe running the length of the basement ceiling is perfect. The only concern I would have would be being left with rope marks if I failed. They are visible forever and not easily concealable. I would resort to stabbing if feasible but the success rate is, according to what I have read, surprisingly low. This is what makes me angry. Were Nembutal readily available, problem solved. Drowning is another possibility and can be difficult, it would seem, to distinguish it from accidental death. I am a good swimmer however and, combined with SI makes it doubly difficult. Oh, that devilish SI!

Reactions: Salt
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Living alone gives one more options. Fortunately, I do live alone and needn't worry about disturbing others or being disturbed. The thick, solid steel water pipe running the length of the basement ceiling is perfect. The only concern I would have would be being left with rope marks if I failed. They are visible forever and not easily concealable. I would resort to stabbing if feasible but the success rate is, according to what I have read, surprisingly low. This is what makes me angry. Were Nembutal readily available, problem solved. Drowning is another possibility and can be difficult, it would seem, to distinguish it from accidental death. I am a good swimmer however and, combined with SI makes it doubly difficult. Oh, that devilish SI!
hanging is simple enough: movie stars have done it: statesmen, nazis, Roman emperors, reality t. v. stars; the list is ever lengthening. It is easy to do, that is, if you have the stomach for it.
.full suspension is the answer, not partial, which fails more than,it succeeds. Epstein knew this, and acted accordingly. He was thorough,I must admit. Attention to detail is required. My means of escape from a life I despise involves hanging, stabbing or c.o using charcoal briguettes. Then I'm off cruising the multiverse...what bliss, what peace, what freedom. We make a serious mistakes in assuming happiness is more important than freedom.this bad joke we play on ourselves is bound to lose.
When we talk about suicide are we not talking about escape? From a life ill-lived, from a life that just doesn't work? I have been preparing for this finish, I realize for a long, long time. One brief moment and I am free.

Last edited:
Reactions: oneirogen, LADY007 and Exhausted1705
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I considered adding a bottle of Xanax while hanging. That, I reason, would insure a quick death. Drinking beforehand should help. Between the two and the rope I reason I am ready.
I would also like to tape my eyes or use a black plastic bag, out of courtesy for those who find my body.