Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Anyone else tried hanging too and felt the feeling of face getting numb and then feeling of suffocating?

Reactions: Salt, Mgl91 and Und0n
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Anyone else tried hanging too and felt the feeling of face getting numb and then feeling of suffocating?
I have. I have passed out many times then wake up throwing up and shaking

Reactions: Salt
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Felt something like this in partial once but backed out before I could pass out.

Reactions: Salt and SterileMoth
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Felt something like this in partial once but backed out before I could pass out.
Same here.... I think only full suspension is the only way to let myself unable to back up. Once the stove is kicked of, then surely I won't be able to regret

Reactions: Cursed4ever and Salt
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Same here.... I think only full suspension is the only way to let myself unable to back up. Once the stove is kicked of, then surely I won't be able to regret
same logic here, that's why I'm using a drop hanging now

Reactions: Cursed4ever and TheWalrus
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
What's a drop hanging?
concept is you use a strong rope and appropriate drop height. The noose is position so that when you full extend the rope by falling the sudden force is applied to your neck, snapping the spine where it connects to your head and killing you instantly. There's a lot of info on it floating around online.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
concept is you use a strong rope and appropriate drop height. The noose is position so that when you full extend the rope by falling the sudden force is applied to your neck, snapping the spine where it connects to your head and killing you instantly. There's a lot of info on it floating around online.
Any idea which knot i should use?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Any idea which knot i should use?
I'm using a hangman's knot, but a simple noose should also be fine. With a drop you're not really looking for the rope to tighten, just to deliver a big spike in force to your neck.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I once saw some guy said that drop hanging is actually painful for some reason. I don't know why but it's suppose to be a immediately death right after the spine snapped. But idk,

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I once saw some guy said that drop hanging is actually painful for some reason. I don't know why but it's suppose to be a immediately death right after the spine snapped. But idk,
There is some cause for concern, it can be painful if it goes wrong. The worst case scenario is underestimating the drop height or improperly positioning the knot. If you don't break you neck and the knot is positioned at the back or sides of the neck then you risk being stuck with a painful suspension hanging. Another risk is not breaking the neck but rupturing the major blood vessels, which hurts a lot and causes death by internal bleeding in the head and neck. Personally I am overestimating the drop to ensure that doesn't happen. The only major downside to this is that it can cause decapitation, but I don't see that as an issue.

Overall, if you thoroughly snap the neck your brain will stop communicating with your heart and lungs. You should lose consciousness almost instantly and die within minutes with virtually no chance of being saved if you are left alone for a while and the damage is done properly.

Reactions: Cursed4ever
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
There is some cause for concern, it can be painful if it goes wrong. The worst case scenario is underestimating the drop height or improperly positioning the knot. If you don't break you neck and the knot is positioned at the back or sides of the neck then you risk being stuck with a painful suspension hanging. Another risk is not breaking the neck but rupturing the major blood vessels, which hurts a lot and causes death by internal bleeding in the head and neck. Personally I am overestimating the drop to ensure that doesn't happen. The only major downside to this is that it can cause decapitation, but I don't see that as an issue.

Overall, if you thoroughly snap the neck your brain will stop communicating with your heart and lungs. You should lose consciousness almost instantly and die within minutes with virtually no chance of being saved if you are left alone for a while and the damage is done properly.
The rope that tied as a U/V shape is much more harder to lose consciousness and much more painful. I tried it before. But the one that can get tighten when hanging, is much more easier to lose consciousness. It took around 4-5 sec for me to felt the feeling of blacking out. But I backed out right when I had that feeling. It's somehow so hard to die, without having to felt any pain