B

boppe

May 9, 2020
Hi, one of the methods I was thinking about is hanging. I don't mean hanging with the intention to break the ligament. Hanging to suffocate. I seen couple fighters in the UFC go unconscious within a few seconds after being choked out. Do you think it would be the case? Going unconscious that quickly? Does one need specific diameter of the rope? Or any will do? I have a rope that is 1 inch in diameter. Should I wrap it twice around my neck or just once? I hope I'm posting this thread in the right section. Thanks for the advice.

Edit : I'm sure my weight also matters right? I weight about 176 pounds.

Reactions: Worndown
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
You will pass out quick at full suspension. But you should use the right diamtere. For your weight I would suggest 1/2 inch would work better. Only wrap it once around your neck to bring more pressure to the arteries.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Trapped123 and blivogade
B

boppe

May 9, 2020
Thanks for the reply. How quick I will be in unconscious state ? 5 seconds? 10? 30? Very curious. I understand nobody can tell me the exact time. But, to have an idea if it takes just 5 seconds or 30. Cause I can imagine in such a situation 1 second may seem like forever.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
It can be from 1 second to 30 seconds, seldom a minute or more if you reach the noose and try to pull yourself out or if you use a stretchable ligature.

Reactions: Trapped123
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the reply. How quick I will be in unconscious state ? 5 seconds? 10? 30? Very curious. I understand nobody can tell me the exact time. But, to have an idea if it takes just 5 seconds or 30. Cause I can imagine in such a situation 1 second may seem like forever.
If you watch a lot of video, the longest done correctly is around 10 seconds.

Reactions: Leshen and LetzteAusfahrt
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't got any information but just wanted to say I love UFC! Sorry to hijack your thread OP. Hope someone here has the information you need.