C

cloreanne

May 12, 2020
Have you considered hanging yourself outside of your house if you live in a city?

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Float On Okay

Float On Okay

I won’t be okay.
May 13, 2020
Maybe in a desolate, forested area.

W

wantingtheend

Apr 15, 2020
Have considered outside but not in my front yard. Probably will do it down in my basement when the time comes

beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
Yes. I wouldn't do it in my house. I've been looking for a nice tree in a desolate area...

Have you considered hanging yourself outside of your house if you live in a city?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Have considered outside but not in my front yard. Probably will do it down in my basement when the time comes
Yes, that is exactly what I plan on doing. The steel water pipe running the length of my basement is ideal.

W

wantingtheend

Apr 15, 2020
Yes, that is exactly what I plan on doing. The steel water pipe running the length of my basement is ideal.
my basement has heavy wooden beams running the length of the ceiling about 8ft off of the floor. Will give me just enough room

JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
Yes, I was thinking about forest. It would be easier to do it there as I don't really have anything in my house that I could tie the rope to.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Deleted member 17331
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I have no choice but to do it in my house, given that I am basically withdrawn and even agoraphobic. Quite frankly, the only time I go out is to get food for my dog, addictive
substances (cigarettes, beer) and assorted consumer crapola. The rest of the time, I stay pretty much at home. I will live -and die- in my house. I gave life a chance; life and I just parted ways, that's all. Specifically, we just didn't get along...I look back with great regret at
WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN, which, to my mind, justifies and even mandates, catching the bus ASAP.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and ohhgeeitsme
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I'm considering to do outside, in a forest. I simulate being a camper, hold one or two days, and then perform it at the midnight. I can't handle the possibility of haunt a house or apartment because my hanging :I

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
On a fallen tree, possibly or -nice idea- in a van. You can find a quiet and desolate place or a noisy area so no one will hear you thrash around inside.
What do you mean?

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
A decent sized city can be difficult to find a good spot. Best time would be around 3am to 5am. Better to scope the location for a few days during that time and to observe the frequency people may pass by it.

Reactions: Maximoo and oneirogen
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I believe I'll do in my house. I have the setup and tested. Just something called HOPE. When that is gone then I will, make sure anchor point, knot and that you have time. Alcohol drugs may help too

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
A decent sized city can be difficult to find a good spot. Best time would be around 3am to 5am. Better to scope the location for a few days during that time and to observe the frequency people may pass by it.
I think, you can do it even at day if you choose a loud environment. Or at night in the woods?

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I think, you can do it even at day if you choose a loud environment. Or at night in the woods?
That's unnecessary risk. Having someone pass by you can potentially result in a really a bad situation and if it hasn't been passed the time of death. In a big city where I live there are no "woods" but instead a forest area that many people get their daily exercise in. Anyway my opinion is something so important should be worth taking precautions and not being lazy. I'm just proposing scoping the area out in the early hours of day a few weeks before hand if wanting to minimize failure from a bystander.

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
I will reconsider. C U later and thx for the reply.

Reactions: alizee
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
All this talk of hanging, yet i doubt it. Only a small percentage of you will hang. What's more, you know it.

J

jlboura

Sep 16, 2019
Hello,

I just tried partial hanging; 2 times this morning. I waited 5 minutes each time but nothing :aw: just pain around the neck and difficulty to breathe.
I used a slipknot with a simple rope. I have read some threa about partial hanging, and i think i followed the instructions but nothing.

Can you please help me i can't stand living!!!!

Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Today I was out looking for a good place to do it in a nearby park in my city. The park is just beautiful and I would like to die there, having a beautiful panoramic view as the ladt thing I see. The only problem is that it this park is very popular here and there are always people there. However it gets closed every night because of Covid now so if I could just hide out somewhere there until all people left and it's closed that would be awesome. I would be found the next day among a beautiful scenery. I plan to do it in August.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I'd do it probably within my own home. Doing it outside in an open environment risks me being caught.

Reactions: Chiyuki99