• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deadbeforenov16th

Oct 26, 2018
Hi I've been trying to carry out a hanging from my door handle for a few days but it seems that no matter how much pressure or discomfort I don't pass out, I only get dizzy. I have tried placing the knot both at the front and back of my neck and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Perhaps I need to make the rope shorter so that when I drop to the ground there's more pressure?
I have also tried hanging from my staircase but this is more difficult as I live with family. I experienced similar affects but I was much closer to passing out. I may or may not have passed out if I didn't stop due to hearing footsteps.
Honestly I don't understand why I've not passed out and had things take their natural course.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
How much weight did u put on ur neck. Did u do partial or complete suspension.How much time did u wait after putting pressure on neck

Maroon

Maroon

Jan 12, 2020
Hi I've been trying to carry out a hanging from my door handle for a few days but it seems that no matter how much pressure or discomfort I don't pass out, I only get dizzy. I have tried placing the knot both at the front and back of my neck and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Perhaps I need to make the rope shorter so that when I drop to the ground there's more pressure?
I have also tried hanging from my staircase but this is more difficult as I live with family. I experienced similar affects but I was much closer to passing out. I may or may not have passed out if I didn't stop due to hearing footsteps.
Honestly I don't understand why I've not passed out and had things take their natural course.
Partial hanging didn't really work for me either, I just ended up choking myself for a while. I couldmnt manage to find the "sweet spot". I believe it's just very hard/impossible for some people. There's a hanging megathread here that might help you find that spot. Also bodies thrash when they hang, which might cause someone to check on you. If the hanging is stopped early, you could be left with some pretty bad brain damage. You'll want to be alone for at least 30 minutes.

Reactions: Deadbeforenov16th, TimeToBiteTheDust, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person