A

Aqeel khan

Aug 6, 2018
What is the best way to kill my self via hanging?

Reactions: Comatose11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Full is hanging with feet not touching floor partial can be done sitting or kneeling while leaning into noose to cut off blood flow to your brain easier to back out of

Reactions: Comatose11, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
A

Aqeel khan

Aug 6, 2018
Full is hanging with feet not touching floor partial can be done sitting or kneeling while leaning into noose to cut off blood flow to your brain easier to back out of
Partial suspension sounds like the one for me,
partial suspension from a door handle would that work?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Partial suspension sounds like the one for me,
partial suspension from a door handle would that work?
Yes many people do it that way, lots of celebrities have done it recently

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
What size best for partial suspension
10ft is the shortest you can buy but you can tie your nose and attach to whatever and cut to length then melt end so it wont untwist. I got 11mm diameter

A

Aqeel khan

Aug 6, 2018
10ft is the shortest you can buy but you can tie your nose and attach to whatever and cut to length then melt end so it wont untwist. I got 11mm diameter
So should I just buy the 10ft one and just cut it?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yes wanting to do partial but don't want the method failing on me
There's always that chance for all of us, if you do the full suspension it will be over just more painful you have to decide. All you have to do is make sure your feet aren't touching the floor

Reactions: lv-gras
A

Aqeel khan

Aug 6, 2018
Full one would be harder with feet not touching floor in my room I'd be better sitting or kneeling while leaning into the noose fo
There's always that chance for all of us, if you do the full suspension it will be over just more painful you have to decide. All you have to do is make sure your feet aren't touching the floor

Full one would be harder with feet not touching floor
I'd be better sitting or kneeling while leaning into the noose for it to cut of the blood flow

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Full one would be harder with feet not touching floor in my room I'd be better sitting or kneeling while leaning into the noose fo

Full one would be harder with feet not touching floor
I'd be better sitting or kneeling while leaning into the noose for it to cut of the blood flow
That's what I think too well it is getting late and I need to sleep I will talk to you tomorrow if that's ok