TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Hi guys,

I'm going to hang myself soon today. I just wanted to say bye. Whether you believe in God or not, would you kindly pray for me that I'm no longer in a place of pain or anguish. That I'm no longer sad. Pray that I'm in heaven or that God saves me from the black void (a place where some people who commit suicide end up) I haven't said bye to anyone in my personal life because no one cares about me. I rang someone who meant a lot to me today and he cut me of the phone. Tried again and he wouldn't answer. It broke my heart and I cried a lot but I wanted to say bye to all of you. Please find peace, please surround yourself with people who care about you. Please pray for me. God bless you 💓

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, Reflection, Praestat_Mori and 11 others
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
I will pray for you 🙏 I hope you find peace from this cruel existence

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I will think about you OP, I'll pray that you succeed in your journey.. i hope in whichever place you end up, may you be peaceful and happy ❤️‍🩹

M

Malfunction

Jul 27, 2024
May peace and eternal happiness await you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Have a good trip. You will surely find more peace than in this hell. 🙏

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I pray that you will finally find peace 🙏🏻 Good luck on your journey

N

NoPoint280491

Ready to checkout
Sep 7, 2024
Pray you've found peace. I'm a Christian and this is my biggest fear about CTB but I honestly can't keep on. I feel terrible but I wish God would just take me so I don't have to do it myself

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Pray you've found peace. I'm a Christian and this is my biggest fear about CTB but I honestly can't keep on. I feel terrible but I wish God would just take me so I don't have to do it myself
If you trust Jesus as your savior who died for your sins and rose again, and don't trust in your own works, then you will guaranteed also rise again at judgment day and live forever on the new earth without pain, sorrow, sickness and death. Faith alone.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm so sorry your life came to this end. I hope your transition was smooth & painless, and you have found a place of peace & love 🌹💔

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Hi guys, I didn't plan the hanging well so it didn't work. It's harder to do it indoors in my bedroom. So my plan is to find a tree easy to climb and do it that way. Hang from a tree but I felt lightheaded when I did it.

• Hugs
Reactions: birthdayboy and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you failed. Don't be too hard to yourself. Ig, partial? It's imo difficult to get it done right. Here's a guide about hanging from a tree.

Last edited:
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I'll pray for you and hope we all find our peace:heart:

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Hi guys, I didn't plan the hanging well so it didn't work. It's harder to do it indoors in my bedroom. So my plan is to find a tree easy to climb and do it that way. Hang from a tree but I felt lightheaded when I did it.
have you lost knowledge?

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I'm sorry you failed. Don't be too hard to yourself. Ig, partial? It's imo difficult to get it done right. Here's a guide about hanging from a tree.

Thank you so much. I appreciate this. I'm going to order a scarf of Amazon. Any suggestions about what type of fabric I should use? I know definitely not a stretchy scarf. It can't be that hard my birth dad hanged himself on a tree years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd suggest to buy a rope. Dockline is suggested, about 1/2 inch thick.