• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Why is it that some people without planning hang themselves and actually are successful? I envy that they get it in one go and wonder how I might achieve that as well. Seem many just do it and get lucky and I've always wondered how they are able to be successful with no knowledge on the topic

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
This is very strange that in the most random situations people are hung and pass but when some people try they very much fail and it seems some many times

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When someone isn't aware of the consequences they don't care about them. If you think the "feeling of passing out" is like a drug experience without he danger of dying then your SI is much less of a problem.

But the reality is: Once you passed out you feel nothing - like under anesthesia. We think people who hanged themselves and show convulsions feel pain - most likely they don't bc they are deeply unconscious already.

If you're desperate enough you do almost any method - once the pain of death becomes less than the pain of life (going on living) it becomes easier to defeat SI and to go through with a method.

Reactions: Edpal247
Upvote 0