• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Just saw these two hanging scenes:

It looks truly gruesome and it really makes me want to reconsider this method. Any thoughts?

Reactions: huxIey
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
They're movies. They're intentionally made to look overly dramatic.

Reactions: abirbul60024, DrinkyCrow and mtoro998
Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

People like us, we don't have a lot of options
Mar 2, 2024
I don't know much about the hanging method, but I believe this guide could be helpful to you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hanging obviously is not peaceful, you are literally hanging by a thin ligature with your full body weight strangulating your neck. but those scenes are way over exaggerated representation of hanging for obvious reasons. Real life hanging suicide videos should be your reference though they might not be easy to watch.

Reactions: theEndCH
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
The least painless way is to jump from at least 2 meters high, this way death will be instantaneous due to a broken neck.
If you only use a stool it will be due to suffocation, not because of the air that does not enter the lungs, but because of the blood that does not go up to the brain.

Reactions: DrinkyCrow and divinemistress36
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Just watched some of them. Some are worse than others, but in general I really don't think it's preferred way to cbt...

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
For a while hanging was my preferred method, but it seems very distressing, and it's horrifying to see someone hanged, I really want ctb in a more peaceful way.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There is a reason is the preferred and most popular method. If done right it is quick and peaceful.

Hell a lot of people even do it to get high and get a buzz, especially during sex games. The problem is that it's very gruesome and leaves an horrific site.

Everyone picturing a corpse dangling on a rope will be filled with deep sadness.

Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
There is a reason is the preferred and most popular method. If done right it is quick and peaceful.

Hell a lot of people even do it to get high and get a buzz, especially during sex games. The problem is that it's very gruesome and leaves an horrific site.

Everyone picturing a corpse dangling on a rope will be filled with deep sadness.
It is better to do everything right and hang yourself in a noose, having received a peaceful death, than to choose a painful way, but to be found lying on your back in bed. I think so.
(but if you have the same peaceful method and you can still lie in bed, then this is even better than a proper and painless hanging).

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Does the person hanged makes sounds?I'm not sure about this from the videos?
The last video definitely had sound 😬 full hanging amd it sounded loud 😳

If only we could access easy ways to end our misery 💔

fkyou

fkyou

Oct 1, 2022
No-one should from partial as it's purely a blood choke.
Ok.but.when I place the rope on the place that makes me eventually lose consciousness (the lower part for me/middle. Just not upper neck cause that only gives pain and suffocation)when I my body gets loose the rope will slide up cause of the weight or even the body thrashing/moving. Then you gain consciousness back.how to deal with this

Last edited:
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
For a while hanging was my preferred method, but it seems very distressing, and it's horrifying to see someone hanged, I really want ctb in a more peaceful way.
Distressing but quick!

Reactions: Worndown