• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nomeaningguy

Jan 19, 2020
The last time I tried to kill myself there was a very long rope that was perfect for the act, but I think my mother suspected that I would try, now I have no idea where that rope is.
In my wardrobe drawer there are several wires of electronic devices, things like internet cables, power cables, of various sizes and thicknesses.
In my backyard there is a tree, the firmer and tallest branch of it seems to be 8ft 2.42, I want to try it.
What would be the risks?
Sorry about my english

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Quinlor, MysticPerception and TheDevilsAngel
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
You may want to test the strength of the cables first, otherwise, if it breaks, you could end up a vegetable. Power cords aren't as sturdy as you may think.

Reactions: BPD Barbie
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Hanging should be avoided if you ask me, its as popular as it is mainly cause of media and just how accessible its been throughout history. I dont know what life you have been through but I don't want you to suffer in the end too. :hug:

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
As someone else said, if you're a bugger build they may not withstand the weight. It would be worth trying to see how much weight they can tolerate before hand. But maybe look at the resource thread, there are lots of better and less violent methods avaliable, as someone above said, you deserve a peaceful death.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Any type of cord is much stronger when braided.
I second the others that a more peaceful method is always preferable.

Reactions: Broken Chimera