• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
Will carrying additional weight of let's say 20-30 kgs expedite the passing out while hanging ?

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I doubt it would make any difference really if your body weight is already in play.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I dont think so, but it might increase the risk of the rope breaking.

Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, rozeske and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It shouldn't be necessary. It would be more productive to put one's efforts into making sure the rope is strong enough, that the correct knot is used and tied correctly, that the anchor is sufficiently strong to hold one's weight, that one won't be discovered prematurely, etc.

Reactions: rozeske and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It shouldn't be necessary. It would be more productive to put one's efforts into making sure the rope is strong enough, that the correct knot is used and tied correctly, that the anchor is sufficiently strong to hold one's weight, that one won't be discovered prematurely, etc.
Being discovered prematurely is an issue in some cases, how loud do you think hanging is, in some cases people can't find as isolated of a spot as they would like. Also, how much moving around is there, how strong does the thing tied to have to be.

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Being discovered prematurely is an issue in some cases, how loud do you think hanging is, in some cases people can't find as isolated of a spot as they would like. Also, how much moving around is there, how strong does the thing tied to have to be.
First of all the noises depends on person to person, some make very heavy noises and some make little to no noises, second is moving around which is also depends but if your doing drop hanging then it wont be an issue but if it's partial then i recommend what the 21 year old swedish man did(u can find that video here in the search option) and the thing should be strong enough to hold ur weight (for both partial and full) u can test it by doing pull ups, btw i really recommend buying a doorway pull up bar it's really effective and u can always fix where u wanna set it up and it can obviously hold ur weight.

• Informative
Reactions: Someone123
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Was speaking generally like if you did it at home and someone walked in on you. Meant the right knot for the neck end. I assume you'd tie the other end secure enough to your anchor point. Have no idea what sounds someone could make while hanging.