RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Image025

So basically I'm wondering where you should apply pressure and place the knot. Doing some research it seems the best place to put the rope is on the right side of the kneck with the knot to the left as there is less jugular there and more carotid which should cut off blood supply to the head more than it traps blood from leaving. Can anyone confirm this or am I just talking nonsense? Thanks

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and 21Neberg
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
you can search for Tourniquet method, which has a similar effect
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tourniquet-method-guide.1203/

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
hmm

Reactions: lastbite, sif and Lifeisatrap
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Every human is a little different. I think, the best way is try more positions of a rope during partial hanging, before final complete hanging. The real attempts are the best indicator, what is the best way. And partial hanging offers it. Complete hanging is totaly sure, but you have only one attempt to make it good. Combination partial/thereafter complete hanging is the best compromise. You must looking for a position, where the pressure in head does´t grow and tightening doesn´t hurt too much. And if you die accidentally during attempts with partial hanging, you have big luck.

Reactions: Johanna94, sif, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Every human is a little different. I think, the best way is try more positions of a rope during partial hanging, before final complete hanging. The real attempts are the best indicator, what is the best way. And partial hanging offers it. Complete hanging is totaly sure, but you have only one attempt to make it good. Combination partial/thereafter complete hanging is the best compromise. You must looking for a position, where the pressure in head does´t grow and tightening doesn´t hurt too much. And if you die accidentally during attempts with partial hanging, you have big luck.

Thanks for the advice! I can't wait to find out more about my anatomy soon...

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the advice! I can't wait to find out more about my anatomy soon...
I´m happy, that i helped you. I'm looking for courage to also i follow this advice. I think, it is the best plan (simple, logical, effective).

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I´m happy, that i helped you. I'm looking for courage to also i follow this advice. I think, it is the best plan (simple, logical, effective).

I'm going to build that courage by experimenting with the belt around my neck and getting used to the feeling. I have to get comfortable so that I can overcome my survival instinct the easiest.

Reactions: sif, Jiva and Lifeisatrap
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

I'm going to build that courage by experimenting with the belt around my neck and getting used to the feeling. I have to get comfortable so that I can overcome my survival instinct the easiest.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018