grace.michaels.2

grace.michaels.2

get busy living or get busy dying
Jul 20, 2023
Hey everyone!

I'm researching hanging, full suspension, and was curious if anyone found any info on how it feels like?

In my case, it's most likely gonna be a short drop, so death by strangulation / asphyxia, depending on my luck. But opinions on how this feels like are diverse, ranging from painless to agonizing.

I'd like to know as much as possible about this. Any info is much appreciated.

All the best!

Reactions: Anri_wants_peace and Plato'sCaveDweller
C

cals1918

Mar 18, 2024
While I have yet to try full suspension, the feeling of strangulation I experienced during my attempts at partial were really painful. It got to the point that I just gave up on that method as it was unbearable even while high on weed. Again, my experience is only with partial suspension so I can only talk on the strangulation side of it. If unsure about the height leading to a hangman's fracture, I would avoid it if you're looking for a more peaceful and painless way of going, especially if you have access to firearms (especially a shotgun)

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out!

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I don't think you'll get a satisfying and definitive answer. As you've noticed, it can differ greatly. For some, it's absolutely unbearable. For others, it's like simply fainting with no pain or discomfort. It's a bit like drinking SN. For some, it's just a bit salty. For others, it's like drinking bleach.

Reactions: Anri_wants_peace
TrapForYou

TrapForYou

Jul 25, 2024
Probably depends on your pain tolerance and what kinda rope you're using. Some say it's horrible, others say it's uncomfortable, and others don't even remember any pain. Do expect to feel some degree of pain on your neck for a few seconds until you pass out.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
While I have yet to try full suspension, the feeling of strangulation I experienced during my attempts at partial were really painful. It got to the point that I just gave up on that method as it was unbearable even while high on weed. Again, my experience is only with partial suspension so I can only talk on the strangulation side of it. If unsure about the height leading to a hangman's fracture, I would avoid it if you're looking for a more peaceful and painless way of going, especially if you have access to firearms (especially a shotgun)

How long did your partial suspension last?

C

cals1918

Mar 18, 2024
How long did your partial suspension last?
it didn't last long tbh just because I found the pain quite unbearable. ive tried multiple times but I could never last long enough to actually pass out.

Maormer

Maormer

May 21, 2024
Hey everyone!

I'm researching hanging, full suspension, and was curious if anyone found any info on how it feels like?

In my case, it's most likely gonna be a short drop, so death by strangulation / asphyxia, depending on my luck. But opinions on how this feels like are diverse, ranging from painless to agonizing.

All the best!
when i tried it I did low suspension, i was going more for just basically choking myself rather than the proper way. It felt weird, it hurt for sure but at as it went on i could feel myself slipping. My limbs felt cold and fuzzy, like when you fall asleep on your arm, and it started to get harder and harder to think. eventually my vision started to fade. It started in the periphery and then slowly moved to encompassed my whole vision in what looked like tv static followed by black. Idk what happens after that, i just know that i kinda snapped out of it? just one moment i was fainting and the next i was laying on the floor unable to stand. I had somehow gotten the rope off of my neck but honestly i dont remember taking it off. Left me with a nasty headache and dizziness for days. Everything took way more out of me for the next few days, i was out of breath walking to the bathroom, it sucked. I still cant let people touch my neck anymore without entering a panic 7 years later.

• Aww..
Reactions: po1sentree and ForgottenAgain
K

kitchenwindow197

Sep 22, 2024
Hey everyone!

All the best!
For me it wasnt like pain but i dont know how else to describe it, uncomfortable maybe? My face felt fuzzy and tight and after a certain point your vision starts to go black, i didnt fully commit to it i just wanted to test it out but honestly it was bearable enough for me. Will probably go with this method. Its sort of like a pins and needles feeling, thats the best way i can describe it other than fuzzy, you also start hearing a white noise sound.

finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024

a hangman's fracture occurs when attempting "drop hanging" not full-suspension hanging, also some users on this forum already pointed out that a hangman's fracture doesn't guarantee immediate death but rather a paralysis from the neck down

M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
Never tried it but I was in prison and another girl there tried and failed, obviously with very improvised set up. She said it was the worst pain ever and she felt like her head was going to explode :( so, not great.