• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deadalredy

Dec 3, 2021
I'm planning to do a hanging which I do a slip knot on the door knob then I throw the rope on the other side of the door stand up on a chair with a rope around my neck i will not be able to free myself and my family won't be home for hours is there a chance I'll survive if I kicked the chair I don't mind the pain as long as it will be minutes but I'm afraid I'll be hanging there because I did something wrong and won't die even after couple of hours so what do you think thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Severe brain damage would be one of the worst possible consequences.

Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
How tall are you? I did something similar with a door but I'm 6'2 (1.88m) so I could only attempt partial hanging

Y

youraffection

Nov 16, 2021
Someone could unexpectedly come home and free you.

You could thrash around as you're unconscious, potentially drawing someone's attention or just putting your body into a position that aborts the hanging attempt.

The rope could break or something with your setup could give way and abort the attempt too.

All three scenarios could land you severe brain damage.

L

lostinthebleak

Nov 16, 2021
I've considered this method too except with a tree. Still working on my knots.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If you arms and legs start banging loudly on the door could someone outside hear this? This is likely to happen as your limbs lose oxygen, but for some people this has worked. Can the door support the weight of your body thrashing around- is it strong enough? A lot of interior doors may not be.

Y

youraffection

Nov 16, 2021
Even if i was not rescued in time?
If you're not rescued in time, then you'll be dead and mission accomplished, I guess.

The problem comes with if you are rescued in time. The big risk with failed hanging is living afterwards but with brain damage. This is unlike something like SN, for example, where it's just as lethal, but if someone discovers you and gets you to a hospital, the effects are mostly reversible.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and Someone123
D

deadalredy

Dec 3, 2021
Someone could unexpectedly come home and free you.

You could thrash around as you're unconscious, potentially drawing someone's attention or just putting your body into a position that aborts the hanging attempt.

The rope could break or something with your setup could give way and abort the attempt too.

All three scenarios could land you severe brain damage.
It's a thick nylon rope I tried to put weight on it and move it it didn't , I planned to lock the door on the inside and they will be in a different city at the time so it's unlikely someone will come to rescue me even if I made noises as I die I'm just afraid I'll be hanging and not dying

Y

youraffection

Nov 16, 2021
What does it mean?
I don't know what the setup looks like, so I kept it purposefully vague. For example, though, maybe thrashing around could mess up how you set up the rope. Or maybe it'll somehow put you in a position where your limbs support some of your weight.

D

deadalredy

Dec 3, 2021
If you arms and legs start banging loudly on the door could someone outside hear this? This is likely to happen as your limbs lose oxygen, but for some people this has worked. Can the door support the weight of your body thrashing around- is it strong enough? A lot of interior doors may not be.
I'm 43kg and my height is 149m it's a wood door but it's thick enough I don't think anything will go wrong with the door but maybe the knots , it's unlikely anyone will come as the building is almost empty and our neighborhood is quit
Its so scarry
Yes it is and I know my body will do everything to stop it but it won't be able to that's why I chose this method ones I pull the chair there's no return

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
that's why I chose this method ones I pull the chair there's no return
Yep, thats also the reason why I consider it

Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
I've practiced with hangman's and learning slip knot but not sure what to use to tie to the branch
a regular overhand knot is all u need to tie to the branch though

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and lostinthebleak
D

Deleted member 32964

maybe you need a friend who tells you to do something besides deadly thing. i have done the same. knots on my bed, to work next day.

u r a valuable human being who doesn't desrrve death. or to tie knots in a room
gross.

i love u. don't do that. i havd fone the same. have a shower. have some foid. go on a walk.

i luv u, STOP THIS SHIT FIND FRESH AIR

D

deadalredy

Dec 3, 2021
maybe you need a friend who tells you to do something besides deadly thing. i have done the same. knots on my bed, to work next day.

u r a valuable human being who doesn't desrrve death. or to tie knots in a room
gross.

i love u. don't do that. i havd fone the same. have a shower. have some foid. go on a walk.

i luv u, STOP THIS SHIT FIND FRESH AIR
sometimes there's really no other way I tried everything I could I wouldn't do it if there was any other way

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamchickenhat and Someone123