• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Sometimes I'm not sure if u should post in method or vent - cos of how I feel inside - I feel like every post could be a vent! Anyways I shall proceed - in theory atleast- if you have the correct position, will power & speed of force should tourniquet be just as effective as partial - the literature suggests it can be just as effective as there are cases of it- but it is much less common- but I don't know why - as atleast you don't need to find a 'location' in the same way- is it because it's easier to stop yrself? Any one tried either / or and got thoughts / theories ? ...N.b. Considering changing my user name to "SNgottaken :(" so I don't need explain my predicament each time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Sometimes I'm not sure if u should post in method or vent - cos of how I feel inside - I feel like every post could be a vent! Anyways I shall proceed - in theory atleast- if you have the correct position, will power & speed of force should tourniquet be just as effective as partial - the literature suggests it can be just as effective as there are cases of it- but it is much less common- but I don't know why - as atleast you don't need to find a 'location' in the same way- is it because it's easier to stop yrself? Any one tried either / or and got thoughts / theories ? ...N.b. Considering changing my user name to "SNgottaken :(" so I don't need explain my predicament each time.

Still might be classified as hanging for all intents and purposes. You are basically doing the same thing in each.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Still might be classified as hanging for all intents and purposes. You are basically doing the same thing in each.
hmm yeah kind of what i thought also- its the same mechanism-but just ALOT rarer- and i was trying to figure out why i guess (whilst partly trying to decipher in my head if I could go with one or the other & which is best option)

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
I was just visualizing both of these today. To me, tourniquet requires more willpower. I'm planning on partial and I think if your neck anatomy allows it, it's easier to lean in and close your eyes.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I was just visualizing both of these today. To me, tourniquet requires more willpower. I'm planning on partial and I think if your neck anatomy allows it, it's easier to lean in and close your eyes.
Yeah i get the leaning in thing- i can see why that can help for speed/effectiveness etc- its more the location factor and set up type issues, i kind of thought with Trnqt- that i can make it 'nicer' somehow and more 'comfortable' in some ways - like atleast be warm &seated or whaver-trying to pretend like 'oh this isnt that bad!'- just another turn to go -whilst watching some tv show or whatever- i think i am trying to delude myself that this version will be "easier" or less uncomfortable- whereas realistically I just need to accept the fact its never gonna feel nice! its gonna be v, fckn hard! but if i feel like each day is pain and suffering anyway- then I really need to get over this psychological barrier somehow!

• Love
Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
hmm yeah kind of what i thought also- its the same mechanism-but just ALOT rarer- and i was trying to figure out why i guess (whilst partly trying to decipher in my head if I could go with one or the other & which is best option)

If I was to list cause of death I'd simplify both to hanging to avoid giving people ideas.

Reading 5 Last Acts madevme realize that those celebs, politicians, etc. who hang themselves in prison, rehab, etc. could be using tourniquets instead of rope.

You can literally carry tourniquet materials on you and no one would be the wiser.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
If I was to list cause of death I'd simplify both to hanging to avoid giving people ideas.

Reading 5 Last Acts madevme realize that those celebs, politicians, etc. who hang themselves in prison, rehab, etc. could be using tourniquets instead of rope.

You can literally carry tourniquet materials on you and no one would be the wiser.
Hmm could be couldn't it- that's an interesting theory, mind you I guess 'hanging ' reports could give people ideas- but they might be in the same boat as me - with 'location' issues. The closest woodland area is v.nr to the park so kind of not good- as lots of children for a start- plus dog walkers etc.