LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I'm considering full suspension as a method right now and thinking about standing on a chair to do it. But something that keeps bugging me is that if a chair tips onto its back the legs will then stick up horizontally with the chair lying on it's back. So couldn't someone then stand balanced on the legs when SI set in rather than hanging - I'm a light person. Not sure if I'm explaining this well.

Reactions: Soul
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
You could just kick it again

Reactions: RodgerThat
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I may just need to experiment a little I think. I'm probably overthinking this.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You could just kick it again

I think LaBrava's concern is that SI would prevent that. I'd look for a stool with a round seat and three legs that I could kick well away the first time. If you see what I mean.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I think LaBrava's concern is that SI would prevent that. I'd look for a stool with a round seat and three legs that I could kick well away the first time. If you see what I mean.
Yes. I think whats needed is something that's a lot taller than it is wide, like a stool, so that when it's tipped over flat it doesn't give anything to stand on under your feet.

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
If you have an open space, you could try a chair with wheels on.

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I know...that was assholish

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
If you kick a pile of books you are standing upon, there will be no such rescue. I don't recommend hanging though.

Reactions: limone and Soul