• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Hello Guys. Can someone provide the link to Carolina hanging suicide? I cannot find it. Someone in the group mentioned that it took so many minutes for her to pass away. I am considering hanging, and I would like to watch i once. Thank you...

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
If nobody is answering, we probably don't have the link. I'm sure you can find it if you spend some time researching through Google. :)

Reactions: Weakling666 and TheDevilsAngel
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I do not have the link but I will say it was horrible to watch. When it comes to hanging, if done improperly, can be a very drawn out and unpleasant way to CTB. On the other hand if done properly, can be very quick and much less unpleasant.

Please make sure to do your research.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Circles, NeCkDeEp and 2 others
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
If nobody is answering, we probably don't have the link. I'm sure you can find it if you spend some time researching through Google. :)
I have seen other hanging videos,but not carolina video.
I do not have the link but I will say it was horrible to watch. When it comes to hanging, if done improperly, can be a very drawn out and unpleasant way to CTB. On the other hand if done properly, can be very quick and much less unpleasant.

I have seen a video, where a girl talked for a longer time after standing under the tree, and she said sorry for committing suicide. It was 30min and at the end there was darkness. Is that carolina

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

This pretty much nails it. Just posting to reiterate what @Ark had to say.

Reactions: Ark
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I have already seen that video. Is she 12 years old. She seems like passed out in a few seconds. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Apologies I stand corrected, this girl was from Georgia. I originally thought she was from there but nevermind. If you can try to find it on that website in the link, if not then I don't know where else.

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
if you want to see suicide videos then click the mega nz link in my profile about section