• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhirlingMind

Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone.
I'm planning a full suspension attempt from the height of around 220cm.
This would leave me with a 30-40cm clearance from the ground.

I'm looking for a prop, a "stool" I can initially climb on, something that I can easily kick away.
I don't mea n "kicking it down", I specifically mean kicking it away, ideally more than a meter.
This way I'm sure I won't use it at all once SI kicks in.

Does anybody have any idea on what I could use for this?

I was thinking about something wheeled, but that seems unstable and I don't want to break a shoulder during preparation...

Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Hi and sending hugs

I am thinking this exact thing, just sat in a park with ice cream to make sure my head is in the right place, as plans have changed with regards to CTB. I was thinking of putting my pull up bar behind the door, so to door needs to be pulled and put something in the handle too... I was thinking ladder if unable to find anything suitable? Keep that shoulder unbroken!!

delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
What about those little stools for the toilet? The squatty potty. If you get the plastic one it's light weight and could go across the room.