FlowingVali

FlowingVali

Hello, Goodbye
Sep 13, 2023
So, I decided on hanging. The issue is the rope. I can't buy a full out rope because it's be a bit suspicious, plus I need it to be small and portable. I do have this rope that is braided into a bracelet, and it's long enough once undone. But it's only like 1/3 inch thick. Would it be strong enough to kill me?

Reactions: AlouA
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
So, I decided on hanging. The issue is the rope. I can't buy a full out rope because it's be a bit suspicious, plus I need it to be small and portable. I do have this rope that is braided into a bracelet, and it's long enough once undone. But it's only like 1/3 inch thick. Would it be strong enough to kill me?
sorry my response won't be of help since I'm also deciding or planning about what method i should go for but if you're going for it, what place would you go for it?

A

ae300

Sep 16, 2023
UIAA 107 or EN 1891 norm ropes, you can buy these by the meter practically anywhere

Reactions: FlowingVali and Worndown
FlowingVali

FlowingVali

Hello, Goodbye
Sep 13, 2023
sorry my response won't be of help since I'm also deciding or planning about what method i should go for but if you're going for it, what place would you go for it?
If you're looking for ideas my idea won't be of much help, sorry. I wanted to die at the happiest time of my life, so I wanted to ctb at the end of this special trip in like two months. So I'm planning to hang myself in a hotel room.