phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I have some questions about fsh especially cuz I m changing my mind over SN reliability.

How long conscious will be lost in full suspension hanging? The knot must be placed behind the left ear? If not rescued or technical issues like the rope snapping happen, is it realistically possible to survive fsh?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It's different for every individual. It could be ten to thirty seconds (cutting off the carotids) to three minutes (airway only), depending on your ligature, skillset and actual neck. Left, right, behind, front, they all work, it depends on preference and what you want to spare in particular I.e. front spares the trachea most, but might provide less cinching on the carotids. In reality the pressure generated by full means it's hard to go wrong if you understand the basics. You can't survive a FSH if done right. I will link a video underneath for you to watch for informative and reasurrance purposes. Aside from the material here, you can check out the website - lost all hope - for all of the basics. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meteora and SenseOfLoss
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I would suggest you practice finding your carotids first and try to compress those. Hanging is a good method when you have success cutting those off, it takes seconds then, if not then it is an extremely painful way to die that can take many minutes. Personally I've found it very difficult to find them, they must be in a bad spot for me. Others have found it easier.

Reactions: afterlyfebob and SenseOfLoss
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
If you're having trouble finding your carotids, simply work up a sweat, you'll have no problem then.

Reactions: Meteora
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
You can't survive full hanging if done right

There is lot of video of people hanging on WPD, and all seems to lost conscious really fast

Reactions: Meteora and Wehmut