Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Ive read you need to block your carotid arteries so your brain wouldnt get blood supply yet you can still breath.
I took a scarf and made two loops that put pressure only on my carotid arteries as the picture below:

The only place i found that can hold my entire weight is about 2.5 meters which means full suspension.
I have a few questions:
A. Will it work and be painless?
B. Is this kind of knot efficient enough?
C. If the knot i made is good what should be my next move? Do you have any idea of what can i do now?
D. is it a good knot for partial? Is it a good knot for full suspension? is it a bit like the nightnight method?
Please give me tips and ideas on how to go from here.
Thank you!
** i can upload a clearer image of what knot i used if needed.

Reactions: carys, Ivenocare and lemon17
lemon17

lemon17

Mar 28, 2019
If you decide for full suspension it will probably hurt but not too much and only for several seconds. The result will be 100% sure.
It's better to use rope or belt though.

Reactions: Worndown
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
If you decide for full suspension it will probably hurt but not too much and only for several seconds. The result will be 100% sure.
It's better to use rope or belt though.
I cant stop thinking about this today. Do you think if done right, that it would be fairly instant?

Reactions: lemon17
lemon17

lemon17

Mar 28, 2019
I cant stop thinking about this today. Do you think if done right, that it would be fairly instant?
I hope to pass out in 10-15 seconds, then few minutes of convulsions. And it will be over.

Reactions: Ivenocare and Worndown