• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I've done so much research about hanging the past few months, I think I know everything I need to do to die. I don't care about pain as long as I die and the ropes secure so I don't fail.

I'm thinking I might buy a pull up bar, the one you hook over a door frame, and book a hotel room. And I might buy an actual rope. Put it all in a suitcase, they won't know what's inside.
Might book 2 days just to make sure, and tell the cleaner not to come in.

Only problem is I can't drive, so I'll have to get a taxi to a shop to buy the rope and get a taxi to the hotel. I'll order the pull up bar online.

Also I need to make up an excuse to tell my mum, as I live with her and I never leave the house so she'll find it suspicious if I'm gone for a couple days.

Anyway I'm definitely gonna kill myself soon, but I'm not 100% sure I'll do it this way, would appreciate it if anyone has any others ideas on how I can do it. Like where to do it and what with.
I'd like to do it inside and not outside in like a park. Cos I want to be comfortable when I die.
Put my favourite music on. Get drunk.