Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I have come to a end point in my life, I have nothing to look forward to, nothing excites me anymore. I choose to end my life, I'm considering either full suspension hanging or SN.Pretty sure, I won't be able to get the antimetics in my country without prescription.Which would be more peaceful of the two, I'm pretty scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Try getting a prescription for meto, then. It actually isn't that hard. Tell the doctor this: You have indigestion and still feel full hours after eating. Food stays in your stomach longer than it should which feels strange and you're also experiencing acid reflux. You feel nauseated and you have the urge to vomit when you cough. Tell them that you had a family member who used to take the same medication and when you tried it, it worked very well for you and the family member but unfortunately theres none left.

• Love
Reactions: Lost_my_soul and thebookofdisquiet.
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Try getting a prescription for meto, then. It actually isn't that hard. Tell the doctor this: You have indigestion and still feel full hours after eating. Food stays in your stomach longer than it should which feels strange and you're also experiencing acid reflux. You feel nauseated and you have the urge to vomit when you cough. Tell them that you had a family member who used to take the same medication and when you tried it, it worked very well for you and the family member but unfortunately theres none left.
Thank you, I will go for full suspension hanging today or tomorrow...if I chicken out , will go for SN method, I just cant wait for another week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you, I will go for full suspension hanging today or tomorrow...if I chicken out , will go for SN method, I just cant wait for another week.
Good luck. Make sure to double check your knots and the strength of your anchor point to prevent anything going wrong.

Try getting an online prescription rather than an in-person prescription if possible, they might need to run some tests on you in-person and online prescriptions are a lot easier to pull off, the doctor will be fooled easily and convinced easily as well if you tell them that you're struggling with the symptoms I listed in my previous message.

Reactions: Worndown and Lost_my_soul
NeedPeace83

NeedPeace83

Sep 9, 2023
May you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Lost_my_soul
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Please double check everything first. Some things need to work the first time.
May you find the peace you deserve.