R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
Hello - new here!

Looking to ctb very soon, what would be the best method out of suspension hanging or jumping off a bridge to avoid SI.

Reactions: Trannydiary and phoenixx
inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
Only you know which method would work best for you. Personally, I can hardly imagine a death more terrifying than jumping.

Reactions: Trannydiary and ready2go
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Only you know which method would work best for you. Personally, I can hardly imagine a death more terrifying than jumping.
I have tried hanging multiple times with no success. I think jumping is my only viable option left.

Reactions: Cashewmilk, Trannydiary, lobster salad and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just think things through and you'll realize which method is the best for you.

As for me, I could never jump so, hanging seems the only option for me.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Ramirez and ready2go
R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
I have tried hanging multiple times with no success. I think jumping is my only viable option left.
I've tried partial a number of times - jumping seems like the quickest method it's just the climbing over the barrier that stops me

Reactions: Trannydiary
U

unlovible000

Nov 20, 2020
Personally When I go I'd hang myself

Reactions: Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Jumping is fucking terrifying for me. I'd try hanging first. If nothing works jumping is still there and a sure way. Good luck!

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Hanging takes too long for my taste. Anything over 2 minutes to die is too long.

I'd rather jump. Not that afraid of heights anyway. Just gotta be careful to get the height right to insure my death.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Trannydiary, ready2go and 2 others
A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
When I do it it will be by a high impact method as that seems the most foolproof. Either jumping or going to a stretch of highway where there's no other motorists to endanger, and driving at high speed into a tree or pole.

My method used to be a plan to step in front of a train but I've seen terrible videos of people being cut in half and remaining conscious and alive for whole minutes while people stood around gawping and filming.

Even jumping isn't necessarily foolproof I know, and you have the total consciousness before you hit the ground. I very recently saw a video on Reddit of a jumper who, and this feels like a chance in a million, landed on one of those upright columns that block off people from parking their cars. It impaled him through the anus and came out of his shoulder. He lived long enough that medics were able to get him off the pole and to hospital and he died later that day.

I don't want my death to be a humiliating agonising spectacle that gets shared in troll subreddits and Facebook groups for months.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Trannydiary, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
L

lostmyself

Jan 28, 2021
I think it also depends on if you care if your body is intact or not. With hanging, although not pleasant, your body is still whole, with jumping not so much.

Reactions: oversizedsweaters
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I am more drawn to jumping

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
i think jumping would be one hell of a last rush, like a rollercoaster but even better

hanging is more personal and private, people will probably see you jump

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
If I had to choose between hanging or jumping, I would definitely go with hanging. I could only ever jump by impulse but the thought of surviving after jumping is absolutely terrifying.

Reactions: Worndown, Astral316, Lady black and 2 others
R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
If I had to choose between hanging or jumping, I would definitely go with hanging. I could only ever jump by impulse but the thought of surviving after jumping is absolutely terrifying.
I just can't seem to let go with hanging, jumping seems to be the best option but agree - survival scares me

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Hello - new here!

Looking to ctb very soon, what would be the best method out of suspension hanging or jumping off a bridge to avoid SI.
Don't think you can avoid SI with either of these methods. Both involve taking actions that go against our nature. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd go with jumping even tho I'm deathly afraid of heights, but only because I think I'd be less likely to fail than with hanging.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I just can't seem to let go with hanging, jumping seems to be the best option but agree - survival scares me
I'm assuming you tried partial suspension? This was my method when I was planning to CTB over two years ago, it takes a while and a lot of practice to find the right spot in your neck. There's a thread on hanging by NoLifeNoPain, I'm hoping that will help you.

Choronzon

Choronzon

Sep 23, 2020
You could combine hanging and jumping, by affixing a rope to whatever you're jumping off, and making sure to have the correct length of rope to snap your neck (rather than choking you or ripping your head clean off). For this it's important to have non-stretchy rope--10 mm static line climbing rope is the option I am considering (though my plan is just for full suspension, nothing so spectacular as flinging myself off a bridge).

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I have tried hanging multiple times with no success.
Can I ask you for the details? Edit: I see it's about partial, never mind.
Both involve taking actions that go against our nature.
Nope, a correctly executed full suspension will basically not require any more SI-overriding than using a shotgun or chugging N.

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I would choose full suspension

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Jumping but not from a building. If I had to jump I'd jump from an airplane.

R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
I'm assuming you tried partial suspension? This was my method when I was planning to CTB over two years ago, it takes a while and a lot of practice to find the right spot in your neck. There's a thread on hanging by NoLifeNoPain, I'm hoping that will help you.
Tried partial, just can't seem to get past the exploding head phase

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
im scared in hanging up jumping will be more easy for me

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I suggest this painless method
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ld-your-breath-underwater-in-a-bathtub.65249/