KudzuTrailblazer

KudzuTrailblazer

Sep 29, 2024
I don't know how long it'll take me to break and do it, or if I even will. But I'm debating between these 3 options. My preferred is probably between N or SN, but I have no clue on requiring them or even preparing them. I feel like my only available option right now is hanging. Since I live in a city, it's a little hard for me to find an area with trees that are able to sustain my weight and such. I could wait until I turn 21 (I'm 20 right now and my birthday is in Jan.) and go through the process of getting a gun and using it on myself, but I'm not really sure. I live in the US and my state is the most anti-gun state, so it's a longer process for me. Anyone have any advice?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
N, don't waste your time. Impossible unless you can somehow acquire it in South America. That involves going there and knowing someone who can help supply.

SN is readily available if you know where to look.

Hanging well you can buy rope at any hardware store so there's no barrier of entry there.

Always exhaust your options in getting help before you choose this my friend, I'm sorry you are struggling.

KudzuTrailblazer

KudzuTrailblazer

Sep 29, 2024
I've read in previous posts that N can be found in Mexico. Is it still easier to get to it there? I live in a state that borders it, so once I fly back to my hometown I'll be able to cross the border.

But besides that I think I'll try to look for SN either way and take your advice. I'm just scared that I'll mess up on the hanging and become a vegetable.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
lebrodude pretty much is on point about the three methods (partial hanging, N, and SN). I would add that even hanging will require the right circumstances, so depending on your living situation or environment that will matter, and also you may have to fight your body's self-preservation (survival instinct) more than N or SN.

For SN, pretty much will depend on where you look and of course, it is only getting more and more difficult to source this product. Others may have more information, but generally you would need to know where to look in order to reliably acquire it.

N is basically nearly impossible nowadays (has been for a long time) unless one has connections and knows people who know things (like in South America or something).