SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I know ive already made a post about me hanging myself, but im gonna try soon. (Tonight maybe, but idk) In 2 weeks, I have to see someone who I really really fucking hate (They had something to do with my brothers death) and im scared. I dont like them, my parents know I dont like them. Im seeing this as a deadline, because I know im not ready to see them. So before I see them, I want to ctb. My depression is getting to much for me to deal with, and I just want to die. My boyfriend knows how I feel about everything, and how I want to ctb. We might ctb together while playing a game together online. We talked about doing it. I love him and im only alive to be with him to be honest. Without him, I would already be dead. If we both ctb, I just hope there is something after death, so I can see him again.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, -w-, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm planning on partially hanging myself in the near future too but it's so difficult to hang yourself I wonder how do people overcome SI when they hang themselves

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering existing brings.

Reactions: SylveonFan
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have such a rough life. I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace.

Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
I didn't get exactly why do you wanna do it though

-w-

-w-

Traveler
Nov 10, 2023
I'm so sorry for you, I hope you can find peace or seek out for help.