• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
I have looked at many diagrams and seen all the positions there are. I have placed the noose on all positions of my neck. Under jaw, above Adam's apple, under Adam's apple. I have read and reviewed NoLifeNoPain's hanging mega thread about 5 times now. I have reviewed every thread in the search bar mentioning how to constrict the carotid arteries. I still cannot constrict my carotid arteries. Due to my situation, partial suspension is the ONLY option available to me. All I can think of is due to the fact that I am a big person, I have a thick neck. What could I do to get around this? I know how to feel my pulse on my neck and that's the carotid, I put rope there and still nothing. I'm quite desperate to figure out how to constrict these carotid arteries and die.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
full suspension? With ur body it seems that u can get the perfect result out of it, i too can't pass out i understand that partial is a very complicated thing to do right, i've been trying a lot and last week i got really CLOSE, so if u reviewed everything possible their is nothing i can add to ur knowledge but to keep trying or think about another method.