G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm thinking of hanging myself in the upcoming few days . Please wish me well as life has been unkind to me, I really want to leave and this time I'm very much determined to do that. I want to partially hang myself and tbh in any worse case scenario I'm going to drink poison as I'm just tired and exhausted of everything.

I just want my peace and I'm craving for some peace and the only way for me to be at peace is by ceasing to exist.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Loner, Nullm, Crono and 7 others
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i am absolutely wishing you well. its so unfair how cruel life is. good luck and i hope your exit is as peaceful as possible 🙏

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and MatrixPrisoner
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I wish you luck. Hope for a peaceful end.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
SquirtleKyun

SquirtleKyun

Constantly escaping to a better reality.
Apr 30, 2023
Best of luck to you. The suffering is almost over :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Eternal🌈Rainbow
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm truly sorry to hear about the pain and despair you're feeling right now. It's clear that things feel overwhelming, and you're looking for a way out of the pain. But I want to stress that there is help available and people who want to support you through this. Your life is valuable, and you deserve to find peace in a way that allows you to continue living and healing.

I strongly urge you to reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional immediately. If you're feeling like you're in immediate danger of harming yourself, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline. These services are confidential and staffed with people who understand what you're going through and can offer support and hope.

You're not alone, even if it feels that way right now. There is hope, and there is help. Many people have been where you are and have found their way through it with support and care. Please give yourself another chance and reach out to someone. Your life is worth it.
Kindly ask you to keep this kind of comments in the recovery section.

Reactions: Nullm, WAITING TO DIE, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I hope you find peace, I'm sorry things have to come to this point.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, DT2007 and OccydePoes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
I wish and hope you're finally able to have the peace you desire and deserve 🤍
And I wish and hope the crossing over is peaceful too 💗
:heart::heart::heart:

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry to see you go yet I hope you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
I'm thinking of hanging myself in the upcoming few days . Please wish me well as life has been unkind to me, I really want to leave and this time I'm very much determined to do that. I want to partially hang myself and tbh in any worse case scenario I'm going to drink poison as I'm just tired and exhausted of everything.

I just want my peace and I'm craving for some peace and the only way for me to be at peace is by ceasing to exist.
I wish you luck. I hope you find the peace that you are looking for <3