P

pika8787

What is life
Sep 9, 2020
Hi everyone,
Do you guys have any videos or image of how to hang ourself? I want to be sure about the knot and how to hang myself. I have everything ready. I have a lot of Ativan pills and I'm only waiting to be alone for 3-4hours.

thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown, allym101, grungeCat and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Hi everyone,
Do you guys have any videos or image of how to hang ourself? I want to be sure about the knot and how to hang myself. I have everything ready. I have a lot of Ativan pills and I'm only waiting to be alone for 3-4hours.

thanks!

There is a site called gore dot com or best gore dot com. There are videos of suicides including hanging and gunshots. It is very graphic so be prepared. Also stay out of the comments there they are a mean group but you can look and listen and find a lot about death there. Look up knots on military or outdoor survival websites or Google images. Be careful when practicing don't hurt yourself on accident. ❤

Reactions: allym101, Worndown, Failedboy and 2 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

thanks!
May i ask why you're going to take the ativan?

Reactions: Worndown
P

pika8787

What is life
Sep 9, 2020
May i ask why you're going to take the ativan?
To relax myself and make sure I do it. I already tried to hang myself twice in the past and I was too scared to do it. I'm sure with Ativan and alcohol it will make it easier.

Reactions: allym101