Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Ok so I'm tempted to go book a hotel and stay for 3 days(just incase) would that door work, if I threw threw the rope over the door and tied a knot so it wouldn't come loose? I really want to ctb but this SI is a bitch

Attachments

• BRAHUN 16.jpg
    BRAHUN 16.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: sadgirl9999
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i would be surprised if that door wasnt hollow. just something to keep in mind because it would be able to hold less weight then a solid door

Reactions: Ghost2211, Pikachugrenade and checkouttime
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
i would be surprised if that door wasnt hollow. just something to keep in mind because it would be able to hold less weight then a solid door
Thats what I was thinking, 1 of those cheap hollow doors, I would only be doing partial, but maybe they use cheaper things to avoid people wanting ctb in their rooms

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i would say the hollow door could be an issue. but its the hinges that hold the door up

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Ok so I'm tempted to go book a hotel and stay for 3 days(just incase) would that door work, if I threw threw the rope over the door and tied a knot so it wouldn't come loose? I really want to ctb but this SI is a bitch
Could you try attaching rope to the metal rail in the wardrobe in the hotel room. (I'm assuming there would be one and it would be strong enough)

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Could you try attaching rope to the metal rail in the wardrobe in the hotel room. (I'm assuming there would be one and it would be strong enough)
i think that could be risky, they rails are only held on by small screws. i imagine it depends on your weight. some poeple may have used this method though.

i remember putting some clothes in a wardrobe and the rail was bending like mad. so imagine a person, potentially moving about might pull it down?

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
i think that could be risky, they rails are only held on by small screws. i imagine it depends on your weight. some poeple may have used this method though.

i remember putting some clothes in a wardrobe and the rail was bending like mad. so imagine a person, potentially moving about might pull it down?
Yep ,you have a point there.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I'm only 50kg coz I dont really eat, so I've lost loads of weight, its quite funny coz the hotel is a 5 minute walk from my ex fiancé's house that fucked me over

• Hugs
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yep ,you have a point there.

I think people have used that method. but usually the screws are so tiny into (i think) chipboard. its really easy to break stuff like that if you put too much pressure on it. like i said i put some of my jumpers(quite heavy) in a wardrobe once (ikea lol) and it bent it. had to put all my light stuff in.

its like the door its only as strong the hinges. if some one has used small screws and its a light door.could easy be pulled off. its a bit dodgy to me