• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No life

I have to go soon now
Mar 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me in great detail as I don't want it to go wrong how u hang yourself, do u have to b find a beam or how easy is to do from a tree, I've tried partial but my face went purple and it was so painful. Please I'm begging people if they know to tell me as I really want out of this reclusive life

• Love
Reactions: silentsinger, Hotsackage and felix
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
If any of us knew. We wouldn't be here (. Wish you all the luck

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
There are some really useful threads here about hanging if you type it into the search box. I've been reading some of them because I really do understand your feelings. I feel very desperate now and want to make sure that I now do it right. I just want to give you a big hug and I hope everything will be ok.

Reactions: No life