• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am not able to find any proper anchor point in my room for full hanging. I cannot go to hotel as it is not possible to do full hanging. I have already looked at Airbnb, but not able to find the right house, and also worried about the spy cameras. I do not know if i can get privacy in forests. This leaves me with no choices. I am not able to think properly due to the tension, stress, and depression. Please help me guys

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am not able to find any proper anchor point in my room for full hanging. I cannot go to hotel as it is not possible to do full hanging. I have already looked at Airbnb, but not able to find the right house, and also worried about the spy cameras. I do not know if i can get privacy in forests. This leaves me with no choices. I am not able to think properly due to the tension, stress, and depression. Please help me guys
Could someone please tell me which will be the safe place for full suspension

Yuqani

Yuqani

a poorly written character
Oct 30, 2019
I am not able to think properly

A great indicator that you might want to gather your thoughts and feelings first, as best you can.
Would talking about what is going on help?

M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

hi there,
I am also planning to do full suspension, while I do not live in Germany, forests or even some city parks are good. I read news articles about people doing full suspension in a park. Yes, in a park.
While I am not that bold myself to try this and have the possibility of someone interrupting me, with some research I now have candidate places where this is possible. You just need to look around for remote places, having a car helps since you can go anywhere.
My plan is to do just that

Maroon

Maroon

Jan 12, 2020
hi there,
I am also planning to do full suspension, while I do not live in Germany, forests or even some city parks are good. I read news articles about people doing full suspension in a park. Yes, in a park.
While I am not that bold myself to try this and have the possibility of someone interrupting me, with some research I now have candidate places where this is possible. You just need to look around for remote places, having a car helps since you can go anywhere.
My plan is to do just that
In such a public place one might go for drop hanging instead, but I wouldn't risk it either.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
A great indicator that you might want to gather your thoughts and feelings first, as best you can.
Would talking about what is going on help?
I mean i am not able to think about the best place for hanging