• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Ive seen pictures (v.hard to see-mainly by accident in technique research) & and in some with there head leaning really far back as if they were almost looking at the ceiling, with the knot at the front or front(ish)but to the side, I cant see how there could be pressure on the caratoids in this way-as the weight of the head is not pushing down &/ or forward. Are there also vital arteries running through the back of the neck (or atleast towards the back- at the side also)?

Also alot of contradictions as to if the rope should be above or below adams apple- i thought it had to be above to get the pressure to the caratoids?!

I have read pages & pages of Hngng Megathrd - but so many people just chatting bak and forth, about booze, benzos, pictures of rope (i dont think this is the most imp.factor- you just need an v.strong fabric or cord) & pictures of rails etc - but not as much about the physiological elements of the arteries in the neck, even in my own research I have not been unable to find confirmation of ligature above Adams apple Vs below it?

Last edited:
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
If the knot is effective, it doesn't really matter where it's placed. It will tighten with the weight and constrict the whole neck. You'll die of either hypoxia or asphyxiation depending on where the pressure is greatest. The Carotids are at the side going up under the ears so I find the knot at the back easier to compress them in a V shape. Maybe they died by asphyxiation, blocking the windpipe. Was it full or partial?

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
If the knot is effective, it doesn't really matter where it's placed. It will tighten with the weight and constrict the whole neck. You'll die of either hypoxia or asphyxiation depending on where the pressure is greatest. The Carotids are at the side going up under the ears so I find the knot at the back easier to compress them in a V shape. Maybe they died by asphyxiation, blocking the windpipe. Was it full or partial?
A mix of partial and full I saw- i can see that there would be some pressure on- but I thought it needed to be above a certain kg to pressure on the caratoids- yeah I was thinking it could have been windpipe-which is what I want to avoid. I know one thing- I can not look at any more pictures like that though- it is certainly not helping in my resolve. My carotids seem very hard to find- and ive tried with fingers alot - some people see to have passed out just pressing for practice! think i'll stick to classic knot at back - if i can ever over come SI. thku for yr rply.

Reactions: BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Don't worry about trying to find your Carotid with your fingers. I never have. Much easier with a ligature, tourniquet style. I've learnt to pass out in about 5 seconds with some practice.
Above Adams apple for me, the jaw will take some pressure off the windpipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltingHeart