T

TTh

Jul 25, 2018
So I've decided on partial hanging by tying rope to a doorknob and throwing it over. Most say that you should stand up and then assume a sitting or kneeling position while hanging, resulting in only feet touching the ground.

However I'm overweight and it would somehow feel more secure to start from a kneeling position (knees in contact with floor) and then lean forward. Would this work or could the convulsions/lessened weight somehow result in there not being enough pressure? Any advice? Thanks

Reactions: shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
So I've decided on partial hanging by tying rope to a doorknob and throwing it over. Most say that you should stand up and then assume a sitting or kneeling position while hanging, resulting in only feet touching the ground.

However I'm overweight and it would somehow feel more secure to start from a kneeling position (knees in contact with floor) and then lean forward. Would this work or could the convulsions/lessened weight somehow result in there not being enough pressure? Any advice? Thanks
Look in the resources section there is a lot of good information on hanging

D

Deleted member 847

New.jpg

I tested all 4 and only 3 of them actually work

Reactions: dras23, why, Dip and 2 others
T

TTh

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for replying guys.
I saw several photos in the resources with people having hanged themselves this way.

I tried it and think it might work, I felt like I was about to faint but chickened out due to fear of slumping sideways and surviving with brain damage