• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
as the title says. hanging isnt my method but i was reading a thread that made me think about the time i almost died when i was little. which got me thinking about the way things were. would someone that knows this method explain to me what exactly happened this day because im not sure what caused me to pass out.

long story short dont play car on hay bales and DO NOT USE ROPE FOR A SEAT BELT!

now that we know how i got there.....the rope was across my neck. my feet could BARELY reach the ground. i might have successfully pushed myself up an inch my stretching my leg out only to fall back into place. my left arm was pinned over my head and my right arm was hanging down. basically the rope went under my arms and across my neck. i didnt feel any pain. aside from knowing the rope was there because it was touching me i didnt feel anything i just "went to sleep".

im wondering how this happened because ive read people saying they felt pressure in their head. they cant find the right spot. things like that im sure we've all read so i dont need anymore examples. i didnt feel anything and how did i pass out with my arms in the way and the rope only touching the front of my neck when people struggle with it completely around their neck and they physically feel things. did i get "lucky"? was it a fluke? did i just panic so much that my brain decided that was enough.

also even though i had passed out before i was rescued i heard the footsteps of the person in the snow but i didnt gain consciousness until they picked me up, removing the rope from my neck.

(for those of you interested i did get a hold of them a few years ago and said thank you. it amazingly didnt take much work to find them, of course they lived across from my grandfather and heard me screaming but all i had to remember her by was an orange snowsuit and that it was a women. oh well this is just a little bit of info thats not really necessary for the answer, it was just nice to finally say thank you for saving my life, it ate me apart inside for years)

oh i should probably go into more about the panicking. i dont remember hyperventilating or anything. just your typical omg thought and screaming for help. if i was hyperventilating then thats probably why i passed out but i dont think i was.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and Ghost2211
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Sorry I couldn't understand it completely, you were saying the rope was pushing your armpit? I'm bad at picturing things from text, I can't comprehend what you mean by "i didnt feel anything and how did i pass out with my arms in the way and the rope only touching the front of my neck".

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry I couldn't understand it completely, you were saying the rope was pushing your armpit? I'm bad at picturing things from text, I can't comprehend what you mean by "i didnt feel anything and how did i pass out with my arms in the way and the rope only touching the front of my neck".
ok picture (or actually do it if it helps) put your arms above your head. leave your left arm there. then kind of have your right arm hanging down at the elbow so its stuck but not quite so much like the left arm. now imagine a rope going under your arms and across your neck.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
@Life_and_Death I think I know what you mean it seems like you passed out because under your armpits (in your case the left arm) caught in that position put pressure on the basillic vein which would also block the axillary vein which leads to your jugular vein in your neck so you fainted. Why you didn´t get any of the head explosion feeling I don´t get maybe because it wasn´t a direct pressure on your jugular vein in your throat which is larger than the others mentioned so maybe that explains it, certainly interesting to think about.

Reactions: Lupgevif, Ghost2211 and Metalhead
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
@Life_and_Death I think I know what you mean it seems like you passed out because your because under your armpits in your case the left arm caught in that position put pressure on the basillic vein which would also block the axillary vein which leads to your jugular vein in your neck so you fainted. Why you didn´t get any of the head explosion feeling I don´t get maybe because it wasn´t a direct pressure on your jugular vein in your throat which is larger than the others mentioned so maybe that explains it, certainly interesting to think about.
this makes sense. as for me not feeling anything at least im not the only one confused by that lol

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
this makes sense. as for me not feeling anything at least im not the only one confused by that lol
Maybe you somehow also compressed your carotid arteries in your neck so you passed out before feeling anything just like with partial hanging.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Maybe you somehow also compressed your carotid arteries in your neck so you passed out before feeling anything just like with partial hanging.
the way my arms were it wouldnt surprise me if my shoulders were pushing in on the side of my neck......maybe it wasnt the rope, maybe i did it myself :O

Reactions: Metalhead and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
the way my arms were it wouldnt surprise me if my shoulders were pushing in on the side of my neck......maybe it wasnt the rope, maybe i did it myself :O
Yeah I was thinking as I picture you describing it that maybe your right arm did compress the carotid artery on one side and the rope on the other, or maybe just one of the arteries is enough to pass out I don´t know I´m no expert.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah I was thinking as I picture you describing it that maybe your right arm did compress the carotid artery on one side and the rope on the other, or maybe just one of the arteries is enough to pass out I don´t know I´m no expert.
It would be interesting if we could figure out the pain thing. I think it could help a lot of people but im just not sure what to think about it.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I wonder if there's a video where someone shows how to execute suicide by hanging in smallest details because on text it seems to be very confusing for majority of people

Reactions: Kruger
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I wonder if there's a video where someone shows how to execute suicide by hanging in smallest details because on text it seems to be very confusing for majority of people
Because of the way it happened. Unless I try to draw it. I don't think I'll find an example

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
My last attempt went pretty good so that's the reason why I have choosen hanging as my method. I want those who are confused understand this method better but I'm not sure if I'd be ready to face the consequences for making a video about it lol

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
My last attempt went pretty good so that's the reason why I have choosen hanging as my method. I want those who are confused understand this method better but I'm not sure if I'd be ready to face the consequences for making a video about it lol
what if you were to do research and test it by doing partial hanging but stop yourself just before (or at different intervals) so you can record your findings.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Well I already know how it goes and what happens because I nearly succeeded during my last attempt. The goal of the video would be fully informational for other people. But I'm pretty sure it's against the law unfortunately. Because once you master the technique ctb by hanging can be the easiest way out

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Well I already know how it goes and what happens because I nearly succeeded during my last attempt. The goal of the video would be fully informational for other people. But I'm pretty sure it's against the law unfortunately. Because once you master the technique ctb by hanging can be the easiest way out
Idk how legal it is but I know a lot of different sites and stuff remove stuff like that quick (typically). Even if it is illegal what are they gonna do? You'll be dead.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I have to make it clear that I wouldn't die on that video but just explain how stuff works (obviously I wouldn't show my face) because I don't want to record myself dying (unless I completely loose my mind). But then if someone dies to my 101 Guide How To Hang Yourself Correctly and investigation happens, I'll be fucked. Idk maybe I'm just crazy for having this idea, but seeing others misunderstanding this method and it's nature (it's a fucking classic) makes me want to give a helping hand. There's plenty of methods out there and every each of them should be carefully researched by the individual. Hanging is cheap and can be achieved quite easily if you have a spot and a little bit of time.

Reactions: Lupgevif
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I have to make it clear that I wouldn't die on that video but just explain how stuff works (obviously I wouldn't show my face) because I don't want to record myself dying (unless I completely loose my mind). But then if someone dies to my 101 Guide How To Hang Yourself Correctly and investigation happens, I'll be fucked. Idk maybe I'm just crazy for having this idea, but seeing others misunderstanding this method and it's nature (it's a fucking classic) makes me want to give a helping hand. There's plenty of methods out there and every each of them should be carefully researched by the individual. Hanging is cheap and can be achieved quite easily if you have a spot and a little bit of time.
it wouldnt be a video but could you maybe make a resource thread for people

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Maybe but I think there already is a bunch of threads about hanging. If someone can't locate their carotids then any amount of text will not be enough to explain such thing. But if people don't understand what they're doing they shouldn't make hanging look scary and unpractical

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
I saw somewhere one video showcase how to partial something, he was holding his rope ( which was around his neck already, he showed what veins need to be pressed)with his hand and when he fell unconscious he released the rope and he gained consciousnes again:D

Reactions: OrdinaryDay
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I saw somewhere one video showcase how to partial something, he was holding his rope ( which was around his neck already, he showed what veins need to be pressed)with his hand and when he fell unconscious he released the rope and he gained consciousnes again:D
Are you gonna go with partial hanging?

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
No i won't risk with that i can't let myself fail, i don't mind full. I'm trying something to do with my life if it fails then fk it i'm too tired to fight haha :D

Reactions: OrdinaryDay
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I can relate to this. I'm also kinda trying to do something in life but at the same time I'm not worried about my future cuz fuck life lol

• Love
Reactions: albino_elk
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
ok picture (or actually do it if it helps) put your arms above your head. leave your left arm there. then kind of have your right arm hanging down at the elbow so its stuck but not quite so much like the left arm. now imagine a rope going under your arms and across your neck.
Gotcha, but it seems other users have already responded (sorry for disappearing, had things to attend to). I have seen people knocking out others by putting them in similar positions in entertainment media, nothing in real life. I just can't seem to find anything about getting knocked out in this position on the internet...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Gotcha, but it seems other users have already responded (sorry for disappearing, had things to attend to). I have seen people knocking out others by putting them in similar positions in entertainment media, nothing in real life. I just can't seem to find anything about getting knocked out in this position on the internet...
dont worry about the other people. different perspectives are always nice :).

even though its media wouldnt there still be a little bit of truth to make it look believable?

Reactions: Lupgevif
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Can you share tips about the best technique please? Where should the knot be?

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Can you share tips about the best technique please? Where should the knot be?
What worked for me: I placed the knot above Adam's apple or whatever that thing is called in your neck. I used a rope and I strongly recommend using rope only. You can pm me for more

Reactions: Kruger and Life_and_Death
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
dont worry about the other people. different perspectives are always nice :).

even though its media wouldnt there still be a little bit of truth to make it look believable?
Well, the media in question is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, though it's hard to pinpoint what is real and not, since the series is known to mix ultra realistic military techniques with fantasy and supernatural events.