Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
basically all in the title. i immediately start to pass out and get the good feeling but im scared of the failure rate. plus the clothes hanger im using to hang off of is dodgy. anyone have any advice/ affirmation to help me be less nervous

Reactions: Deleted member 19276, ERASED and lostangel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Only way to make yourself less nervous is to practice it more until it becomes normal. You can tell yourself ''I'm only doing a practice run'' even though it might be a real attempt.

You didn't say if it was partial or full?

If there is a way to make the hanger more secure I would recommend doing it or maybe finding a new place to hang. Best of luck.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Was on board with your method until you mentioned a clothes hanger. If you don't think it can handle you violently jerking around and throwing your weight against it while unconscious it is not strong enough. If you use a strong rope, strong ligature, are in a space and position that prevents you from releasing pressure as you thrash around and can ensure that you aren't going to be discovered then your chances of success are very high.

Reactions: all_pointless, AnxietyAttack44 and Deleted member 19276
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
This method has 100% success rate, if you do it right. The fails come from being interrupted.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Was on board with your method until you mentioned a clothes hanger. If you don't think it can handle you violently jerking around and throwing your weight against it while unconscious it is not strong enough. If you use a strong rope, strong ligature, are in a space and position that prevents you from releasing pressure as you thrash around and can ensure that you aren't going to be discovered then your chances of success are very high.
sorry i meant clotheshanger as in the thing you put the clothes hangers on. mine looks like this

Attachments

• 2668a3cd39f05529cc9cd7e3c72fa07b--wire-closet-shelving-closet-organization.jpg
    2668a3cd39f05529cc9cd7e3c72fa07b--wire-closet-shelving-closet-organization.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Deleted member 19276
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Only way to make yourself less nervous is to practice it more until it becomes normal. You can tell yourself ''I'm only doing a practice run'' even though it might be a real attempt.

You didn't say if it was partial or full?

If there is a way to make the hanger more secure I would recommend doing it or maybe finding a new place to hang. Best of luck.
im kneeling doing partial. i rly want sn but idk how much longer i can hold out

Reactions: lostangel