• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
I'm bad with pain. Things hurt. I think if things didn't hurt I could get over the SI. This being said, I don't know how to make hanging hurt less. The only maybe way would be partial hanging and in that case I think the SI would take over. I don't know how long it will take and it is even hard to focus on counting with the pain. Does anyone have any suggestions to help ease the pain when full hanging?
(for reference, the spot I chose is a fence and when I tie it, it is high enough that my feet don't touch the ground. It is however a fence so I can grab onto it and climb up to stop the pain, therefore stopping the hanging)

The second part to this question is how should I go about hiding the marks on my neck? I'm currently in my room alone but my roommate will come by and I can't not interact with people all day as that is unrealistic in the setting I am in. What do yall suggest?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Squalo, KAZ-2Y5 and 2 others
D

Dead_Mouse

What do they really think of me?
Jul 17, 2023
Idk how to deal with the pain, but maybe you should get a scarf or a turtle-neck shirt. You could also put your hood up if you have a hoodie. That might not work if you go shopping or something, since they might still see it if they look at you head-on.

If it's cold where you live, it'll probably be easier.

Reactions: abcz
abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
It is kinda cold but I don't think I have a scarf here. And I don't own any turtlenecks. Could try the hoodie idea and have been trying to cover it with a robe but it may be unrealistic inside when my roommate gets back. And I think if anyone notices I can expect to end up at the psych ward.

skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
id assume SI would come in faster for full hanging, partial hanging aims at cutting off your arteries which will make you pass out fast, but im pretty sure full hanging is death through asphyxiation.

when I do decide to leave, I think it'll be with partial instead of fully, it seems more comfortable. im sorry that you're in pain

silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
You could try to hide the marks with makeup or jewelry if you own any. Or draw on yourself with a marker/pen. I think neosporin can help to heal it faster but won't cover it up.

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
The thicker the rope or if you're using a belt - 1 inch wide is what you typically want. The thinner the rope the more pain and less likely to actually cover the cortid artery.

also make sure your knot and anchor point are not gonna break with your weight. I would test it out by pulling on it and putting weight into it with your hands in the noose instead of your neck.

theres some make up videos on YouTube about "how to cover up bruises" and it might work on the marks on your neck? Some videos are better than others bc some women don't know how to use the make up the right way to cover stuff up, so watch a few idk if that'll help rope marks.