J

jokster18

Sep 18, 2023
If you are suffering and have ideations and want to ctb but had enough money to not work and stay home all day watch tv and rest take benzos or anti depressants to ease the pain would you bite the bullet and just hang in there or would you ctb?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's up 2 you. I can tell you if I had that amount of money I wouldn't plan CTB. Each one of us has their individual problems why we want CTB or not.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd prefer to cease existing regardless of the circumstances, existing itself is meaningless, unnecessary and tiresome to me, I could never see a point to it.

Reactions: Trakehner
J

jokster18

Sep 18, 2023
What if u were suffering? But had enough money to just stay home and rest and take meds to ease the suffering. I want to ctb just afraid due to SI and also I'm not medically capable of ctb what if I mess up and wind up in a worse condition i would do it in a hospital setting if euthanasia was legal just society makes people suffer rather then letting us be euthanized in a humane way.

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I would ctb regardless. My life is worthless and meaningless.

J

jokster18

Sep 18, 2023
What should I do I am suffering and afraid to CTB due to SI and keep delaying it. I know I need to go and keep delaying the inevitable.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
If you are suffering and have ideations and want to ctb but had enough money to not work and stay home all day watch tv and rest take benzos or anti depressants to ease the pain would you bite the bullet and just hang in there or would you ctb?
I think it's a very personal choice and changes from situation to situation.
Me personally I would not ctb if I were in the position of having enough money. Unless I'd get some very nasty illness or something really unbearable.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Idc about money, love or anything else than dying. So yes i would still ctb if i could

twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
Most of my current worries, are caused by poverty. I would choose to live. I still think it can somehow get better

ewlife

ewlife

:(
Oct 4, 2023
I don't think my mental suffering would be any better if I was rich. If anything I would have more time to think about how shitty life is. I would still CTB

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
CTB. My issue isn't money or even pain sometimes. I just can't really feel genuine joy anymore. Living is a Sisyphean chore, unfortunately.