Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
A girl in my country, recently suicide and got reported on news. She used a bath tower and hanged herself. So basically anything you use can hang yourself. It's just the matter of ways you handle the feeling suffocating. Anyone tried before using bath tower? For me I tried using rope and taekwondo belt

Reactions: Predestinated
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I haven't but I tried to do it with 2 neckties.
It seemed it was gonna work but I chickened out because I felt as if my head was about to "explode"

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I haven't but I tried to do it with 2 neckties.
It seems it was gonna work but I chickened out because I felt as if my head was about to "explode"
Too be honest, the hardest part to hang isn't about the suffocating part. It's the part where you are going to kick of the stool or chair. That's the hard part

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff and WornOutLife
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Too be honest, the hardest part to hang isn't about the suffocating part. It's the part where you are going to kick of the stool or chair. That's the hard part
If you're head is going to "explode", you're doing it wrong. If you do it right, your head feels very light.

Reactions: enuff
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
If you're head is going to "explode", you're doing it wrong. If you do it right, your head feels very light.
interesting i didn't know that. is that with partial or full?

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
interesting i didn't know that. is that with partial or full?
both, You need to hit the carotid artery, not the jugular veins. Its the "sweet spot". You get dizzy and you "fall asleep" very fast.

Reactions: thundercat and enuff