• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

trixy12345

Feb 8, 2024
I live with my family and the idea of them finding me makes me feel extremely guilty. I want to book a room somewhere like Travelodge, Premier Inn, etc but I haven't been to one in ages so I have no idea how I'd be able to successfully hang myself in one of their rooms. I don't leave my house and the idea of traveling ages to a hotel, just to find out that there's nowhere I can hang myself is annoying, I obviously want to succeed but I also don't want to die a slow, antagonising death. Does anyone know if hotels in the UK are "suicide proof"?

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
They usually are fairly hanging proof I reckon, I don't think you'd find too many secure points to hang from.

You could maybe look for Airbnb or something with pictures?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I live with my family and the idea of them finding me makes me feel extremely guilty. I want to book a room somewhere like Travelodge, Premier Inn, etc but I haven't been to one in ages so I have no idea how I'd be able to successfully hang myself in one of their rooms. I don't leave my house and the idea of traveling ages to a hotel, just to find out that there's nowhere I can hang myself is annoying, I obviously want to succeed but I also don't want to die a slow, antagonising death. Does anyone know if hotels in the UK are "suicide proof"?
Travel lodge was for me.unless you partial hang with door knob.