• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Hi, I wanted to to practice hanging. I have found the right spot on my neck. When I get dizzy and the vision gets darker and I notice that I'm almost fainting, I cop out. I'm just scared of losing control and and fainting.

Do you have any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: b&w, sadworld, HelloHell and 2 others
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hmm just my opinion, but as long as you found your right spot, i think it's good enough for a practice run?
anymore than that you could lose consciousness and ctb "accidentally"

Reactions: Predestinated, b&w, sadworld and 1 other person
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Hmm just my opinion, but as long as you found your right spot, i think it's good enough for a practice run?
anymore than that you could lose consciousness and ctb "accidentally"
Good point, thats the question: is it possible to ctb accidentally? (I always test it in a seated position, while holding/pulling the rope with my hands: So when I pass out, my hands wont be able to hold the rope anymore and the rope will lose tension.)

Reactions: sadworld and HelloHell
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Good point, thats the question: is it possible to ctb accidentally? (I always test it in a seated position, while holding/pulling the rope with my hands: So when I pass out, my hands wont be able to hold the rope anymore and the rope will lose tension.)
It is possible but it shouldn't be the case the way you are practicing it.

HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Oh if that's how you do it then i dont think you would accidentally ctb, you're right

Reactions: Predestinated