• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

snack

Mar 28, 2019
I have repeatedly tried to do it, but could not bring to the end. Fear. I really wish there was something that would help me get through this... When it gets dark in my eyes, I can't go on and stop. How to overcome the instinct of self-preservation?

• Hugs
Reactions: conveniently_dead, Soul, kolski and 2 others
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I've never practised. I think I'm just gonna go straight into full suspension. It will hurt yeah, but as long as I die. Idc

• Hugs
Reactions: Johanna94, lynn14, Faraway1990 and 4 others
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
That's why I would like to do a long drop method, once you make the jump there's no backing out. SI fucks with all of us. We are hardwired to avoid death it's in our DNA. We are offspring of those that put survival above all else. Maybe count backwards from a hundred by three numbers at a time?

Reactions: gorganizing, Faraway1990, kolski and 1 other person
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
There's no easy way.. it's human nature to stop oneself from death or life threatening situations. In the end it's mind over matter I guess. I don't want to encourage you to ctb, but on my last attempt I found that it's a mental state you have to be in.. Utter despair and isolation. For me what edges me over is logic- if I die now then fuck everything else. That's how I my failed attempt happened anyhow.

Idk friend.. I wish you luck and hope you find what your looking for.

Reactions: lynn14 and snack
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
For me at least SI is matter over mind: my body struggles to survive against my better judgement.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I have repeatedly tried to do it, but could not bring to the end. Fear. I really wish there was something that would help me get through this... When it gets dark in my eyes, I can't go on and stop. How to overcome the instinct of self-preservation?
Exactly the same I tried 3 times today !!!

Reactions: snack
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I 2 times. Full suspension is not an option for me. I can't take that last step. In my understanding, it is easier to pull, kneeling.
But u can abort easily.

lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
There's no easy way.. it's human nature to stop oneself from death or life threatening situations. In the end it's mind over matter I guess. I don't want to encourage you to ctb, but on my last attempt I found that it's a mental state you have to be in.. Utter despair and isolation. For me what edges me over is logic- if I die now then fuck everything else. That's how I my failed attempt happened anyhow.

Idk friend.. I wish you luck and hope you find what your looking for.

Your state of mind does matter very much, utter despair and isolation is a good way to put it. If you are going to ctb your method needs to be ready and waiting for when you are. That is why I don't have any methods in my home, because right now I'm trying to live and when I get really suicidal the extra step of having to go through getting everything together is enough that I just go to bed and cry myself to sleep instead.

Reactions: kolski