Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I've tried to hang myself, but it's been hurting too much, so I always end up taking the rope off. I've tried taking painkillers, but that barely does anything. I also end up taking the rope off because I worry about what will happen if I don't succeed. Will I get brain damage? Will that make me even more dumb? I'm usually known as someone who's really smart. I don't want to lose that because of brain damage. I've done multiple attempts and have tried as hard as I could but it's not working. I don't know what to do! Could someone help me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lovechaos

lovechaos

Should I give up or keep suffering...,
Nov 17, 2023
Go for neck break hanging Tie a rope around a branch of a tree then rope around your neck then jump off the branch Easy peaceful death but before doing so just put a big smile and do it without fear while saying Fuck these i don't want to be part to these

Reactions: Byebyemap and Burden_Bailey
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I appreciate the response, but long drop hanging feels too violent for me. There is a possibility of decapitation, and I don't want my family or whoever finds me to be traumatized. I also live with my family, and they would find it suspicious if I left to go to the forest. They know I'm suicidal.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Hmmm no idea how to make it less painful. But did you look through some tutorials? Like placement, risks and stuff. I just know that I was really scared of this method for some reason, but after I really looked into it it's not that scary anymore. But if it's too painful is there another method for you available?
And yes there's the risk of brain damage. If the oxygen's cut off for too long and your brain receives nothing, the consequence can be for example that you can't even walk anymore. Unfortunately it happens a lot if the attempt fails and that's also why I don't think I'll do hanging. But if it's only for a short period of time then it's not that bad yk. Suicide is so damn difficult it sucks.
If you have more questions of any kind then just ask :)

• Love
Reactions: Burden_Bailey
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Hanging's a tough one to do. Do it right and you go quickly, but do it wrong (which is basically a coin flip) and you end up either asphyxiating (unimaginably painful), asphyxiating before falling out (possible brain damage, scarring, other nasty side effects) or just falling out (embarrassing, disheartening.)

If hanging's not for you, it's not for you. Medications tend to be harder to acquire but much more efficient and ruthless in their execution of your execution. If that's an option you can reasonably consider, do so; the majority of the time, it'll be painless, so long as you take a correct combination.

• Love
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Hmmm no idea how to make it less painful. But did you look through some tutorials? Like placement, risks and stuff. I just know that I was really scared of this method for some reason, but after I really looked into it it's not that scary anymore. But if it's too painful is there another method for you available?
And yes there's the risk of brain damage. If the oxygen's cut off for too long and your brain receives nothing, the consequence can be for example that you can't even walk anymore. Unfortunately it happens a lot if the attempt fails and that's also why I don't think I'll do hanging. But if it's only for a short period of time then it's not that bad yk. Suicide is so damn difficult it sucks.
If you have more questions of any kind then just ask :)
Oh, that worries me. Do you have any other suicide methods you would suggest me to try? I'm kind of stuck at home, and I live with my family, so it will have to be with items from around the house. Also, I don't want there to be consequences to my brain if I fail or chicken out. Thank you!

Oh, and I would also like for there to be the option of opting out in the middle of it. It would help a lot with SI.
Hanging's a tough one to do. Do it right and you go quickly, but do it wrong (which is basically a coin flip) and you end up either asphyxiating (unimaginably painful), asphyxiating before falling out (possible brain damage, scarring, other nasty side effects) or just falling out (embarrassing, disheartening.)

If hanging's not for you, it's not for you. Medications tend to be harder to acquire but much more efficient and ruthless in their execution of your execution. If that's an option you can reasonably consider, do so; the majority of the time, it'll be painless, so long as you take a correct combination.
I have experienced asphyxiation, and it's true that it is incredibly painful. This was a very comforting comment. Thank you, Mistiie. Lots of love sent to you. (You are one of my favorite users on here, by the way.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I'm kind of stuck at home
Okkk can you leave the house on your own or does someone has to go with you?
I assume you can for now (or just sneak out) so there are a few but honestly I don't think there are methods without the risk of brain damage if the attempt fails. Some have more risk some less but ig it's always there.
Drowning, jumping, hypothermia, cutting wrist or throat (unreliable), medication overdose with alcohol (unreliable)

So those are some easy access ones. And one more question Can you order stuff from the internet or does the items get checked first?

Last edited:
  • Love
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I've tried to hang myself, but it's been hurting too much, so I always end up taking the rope off. I've tried taking painkillers, but that barely does anything. I also end up taking the rope off because I worry about what will happen if I don't succeed. Will I get brain damage? Will that make me even more dumb? I'm usually known as someone who's really smart. I don't want to lose that because of brain damage. I've done multiple attempts and have tried as hard as I could but it's not working. I don't know what to do! Could someone help me?
I assume that this is partial

Partial is tricky cause I also failed several times and now I'm researching full instead cause I can't afford to fail

Here's a guide that helped me understand my mistake....

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Burden_Bailey and Ninja_Master
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Okkk can you leave the house on your own or does someone has to go with you?
I assume you can for now (or just sneak out) so there are a few but honestly I don't think there are methods without the risk of brain damage if the attempt fails. Some have more risk some less but ig it's always there.
Drowning, jumping, hypothermia, cutting wrist or throat (unreliable), medication overdose with alcohol (unreliable)

So those are some easy access ones. And one more question Can you order stuff from the internet or does the items get checked first?
Someone has to come with me when going out of the house. I'm not a vegetable, so I could sneak out. And sadly, items have to get checked before coming to my house. I live in a pretty hot place, so hypothermia is almost impossible. It's winter over here, and the lowest it's gotten is around 25 degrees Fahrenheit. But thanks for taking time to make this comment. I appreciate it.
Full or partial?
If it's full then consider padding your carotid artery area with folded socks (which can also be done for partial) and if it's partial then consider your angle relative to the anchor point and experiment with the different positions where so will create good pressure with less friction.
Great information, thanks! And it's partial.
I assume that this is partial

Partial is tricky cause I also failed several times and now I'm researching full instead cause I can't afford to fail

Here's a guide that helped me understand my mistake....

It is tricky! I have also failed several times. Thank you for this guide. It's really helpful!

Last edited:
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Someone has to come with me when going out of the house. I'm not a vegetable, so I could sneak out. And sadly, items have to get checked before coming to my house. I live in a pretty hot place, so hypothermia is almost impossible. It's winter over here, and the lowest it's gotten is around 25 degrees Fahrenheit. But thanks for taking time to make this comment. I appreciate it.
No problem but man that sounds really difficult. Ig I can just hope for the best. Ahh wishing you the best of luck and hope everything works out the way you want it to

• Love
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
No problem but man that sounds really difficult. Ig I can just hope for the best. Ahh wishing you the best of luck and hope everything works out the way you want it to
Thank you, CloudyNightSky! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky