A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Hi all,

In terms of the above, have tested it and seems pretty secure in terms of the door not opening. Will tying a knot round my neck with the dressing gown cord and then kicking away the chair so my feet are just above the ground be enough? I have tried to do a slip knot but can't seem to get it to stay without it becoming loose.

The only option would be to hopefully buy some nylon rope and use the bannister by jumping over it. Again, bit worried about not being able to tie a knot properly so it would just be a normal one rather than a slip knot.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: Worndown and falloutcarter13
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Look for the slip knot on google, it´s really easy to do. Check the suspension point and if the cord holds your weight first, then it should work.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Look for the slip knot on google, it´s really easy to do. Check the suspension point and if the cord holds your weight first, then it should work.
Thank you. That's where I looked. I'm guessing the idea is that it tightens when pulled? Will just a normal tight knot not work? Why I am so rubbish at these things!!

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Yes it must tighten when your weigh pulls on it it. A normal knot tightens not so good and could make you suffering

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Toobrokentofix
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I'd be a bit worried about the bannister giving way and falling on top of you, there not that strong.

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
I'd be a bit worried about the bannister giving way and falling on top of you, there not that strong.
It's quite a long one, seems really sturdy but never quite know for sure.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
A bannister could work good like many pics on gore sites show