• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
i have a thick belt, which i know wouldn't break, and i tied a knot in the end, then put it on top over the top of the door and shut it. i'm short and i don't weigh much so i think it would definitely work. i kneeled down and then i started to panic almost immediately. the belt stayed in place in the door and it got tighter around my neck. i'm too much of a pussy to go through with this. my head is throbbing now. i feel like if i attempted to do this, i'd end up just slowly suffocating to death because i have such bad luck with everything. does anyone think this would this be a reliable method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Salt, TimeToBiteTheDust, Lady black and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would be very very careful with this method. Secure the belt to a solid object and pull and jerk very hard on it to test it; if it can't withstand this is isn't strong enough. Do the same with the door handles. Keep in mind that you could move around quite violently during the hanging and a break partway through would mean brain damage. A belt is a little awkward to work with since a thick one might be difficult to properly position in a way that will compress the artery, but that's not to say it's impossible. Practice and preparation are key here.

Reactions: Salt
strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
I would be very very careful with this method. Secure the belt to a solid object and pull and jerk very hard on it to test it; if it can't withstand this is isn't strong enough. Do the same with the door handles. Keep in mind that you could move around quite violently during the hanging and a break partway through would mean brain damage. A belt is a little awkward to work with since a thick one might be difficult to properly position in a way that will compress the artery, but that's not to say it's impossible. Practice and preparation are key here.
thank you so much for replying!! do you have any ideas on what else i could use instead of the belt?

Reactions: Salt
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
thank you so much for replying!! do you have any ideas on what else i could use instead of the belt?
I would always recommend buying a rope if possible. I am committed to not hanging until I have one, though my method is pretty different entirely. If that isn't available, I have heard that bed sheets can be rolled and used as improvised rope for hanging. Sheets are also a little longer than a belt which gives you more to work with.

• Love
Reactions: Salt, TimeToBiteTheDust and strawberryfield