• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I've been doing whippets/nitrous recently and just practiced hanging again. Found that they're pretty similar... basically fade to black with a big body rush/numbness and a pounding in the ears. Probably got a bit too close to the point of no return tonight

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie, Worndown, MiserableBastard1995 and 3 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
You must be doing it right, because when I tried partial it never felt like N2O.

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I fade to black quickly but then I feel tingling in my legs and I'm not sure why.

Last edited:
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I fade to black white quickly but then I feel tingling in my legs and I'm not sure why.
Tingling in the arms and legs is from hypoxia. I've encountered the same tingling in my trial runs with nitrogen exit bag, and people taking SN have also reported it. It's a normal part of the CTB procedure.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Tingling in the arms and legs is from hypoxia. I've encountered the same tingling in my trial runs with nitrogen exit bag, and people taking SN have also reported it. It's a normal part of the CTB procedure.
Thanks for the info. So there you go, I was experiencing hypoxia. So if I had to push through for longer I would've been dead?

Last edited:
Reactions: Worndown
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Thanks for the info. So there you go, I was experiencing hypoxia. So if I had to push through for longer I would've been dead?
It's probable but hanging is tricky.