• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jkjigs

May 3, 2020
So tried to CTB today, failed (obviously) tried to hang on my knees from a door. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't pass out.
Familiar rushing feeling in head. Also experienced what can only be described as cracking vision. Every heartbeat more and more cracks appeared in my sight.
anyone else experienced this?

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
No, I've experienced tingling in arms and then nausea and tingling in face accompanied by a sort of beep in my ears. The setup I am trying is standing leaning forward with a flat rope (belt like material) attached to a pull up bar. I'm not sure if I was at all close but I got very scared and my survival instinct saved me.

R

random10

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah I had the same issue , my head felt like it was going to explode. I read some previous threads that it takes practice.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
This is always my issue, cant pass out no matter what

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I think that biting my tongue roused me when I attempted this last.

Reactions: Frt
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hi. I'm sorry to hear that you're in enough pain that you feel the need to do this.

When you say cracking vision, do you mean purplish or greenish colored vision with lines? If so, I've experienced this. It's normal. You lose vision and awareness as you're losing consciousness.

The kneeling method is well known not to be as reliable, although many people hear about celebrities using that position. Check the resources page made by nolifenopain. They described the best positions to use. I personally decided on the standing position(position 2 in nolifenopain's picture). I found this position best for me personally. You have to try them yourself though. Everyone is different.

You also want to be sure that you're not found early. Brain damage is a risk. Becoming a vegetable(quadriplegic) is a high risk if you're found early. Having at least an hour alone is recommended to be safe.(it takes less than 20 min for the Brain to die usually). I don't want you to be worse off than you are now, whatever your situation.

I truly hope you're not rushing into this. I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything. I am just simply asking you to think long and hard about this. You can try talking to family or friends. Suicide is tempting, but it's something you should decide when you're of sound mind(perhaps you've done the above already).

Best wishes.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
How have you experienced losing consciousness in this method and didn't die?

Hey man. How are you? I think I've talked with you before.

No. I what I meant is that when your Brain is being deprived of oxygen, your eyes start to lose vision, and your awareness of reality starts to fade. Basically, it's like when you start to fall asleep and your awareness of life fades..then blackness or dreams happen. I've never passed out from trying to kill myself. I did once trigger my vagus nerve response(I think). Basically, I was using my fingers to squeeze my carotids out of hatred of myself of failing, then let go. My vision went back to normal, but suddenly I felt my heart 'skip a beat' after around 15 seconds. I then passed out. My vision went purple or green(can't remember) and out I went. My parents found me and I don't remember dreaming or anything. The vagus nerve response is what I've read happens when you get a blood test, then pass out from seeing your own blood.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hey man. How are you? I think I've talked with you before.

No. I what I meant is that when your Brain is being deprived of oxygen, your eyes start to lose vision, and your awareness of reality starts to fade. Basically, it's like when you start to fall asleep and your awareness of life fades..then blackness or dreams happen. I've never passed out from trying to kill myself. I did once trigger my vagus nerve response(I think). Basically, I was using my fingers to squeeze my carotids out of hatred of myself of failing, then let go. My vision went back to normal, but suddenly I felt my heart 'skip a beat' after around 15 seconds. I then passed out. My vision went purple or green(can't remember) and out I went. My parents found me and I don't remember dreaming or anything. The vagus nerve response is what I've read happens when you get a blood test, then pass out from seeing your own blood.
Hey, I'm not so good, how about you?

The only thing I've started to experience was ringing noises and my limbs feeling strange and tingly, almost like pins & needles...

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Stay awake for a couple days. Use caffeine if you need to for awhile. Then when your body is shutting down for sleep mode is when method time will be easy to pass out is my assumption.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey, I'm not so good, how about you?

The only thing I've started to experience was ringing noises and my limbs feeling strange and tingly, almost like pins & needles...

Same, lol. I guess none of us are "doing good". :( I'm here if you need to talk more. You seem pretty cool.

The pins and needles are normal. I've also experienced the pins and needles feeling without my awareness fading much. I've personally found it to be that there's not enough pressure on my carotids. There's just enough pressure to numb my legs and arms, but not enough to make me feel like I'm passing out. This is how people get high when "pleasuring" themselves. There's enough pressure to give you a weird euphoria feeling, but now quite enough to pass out.(although people die from using too much pressure before they realize it)

I lean hard and fast into the rope for best efficiency.

I assume you've tried adjusting the noose position? What knot do you use? What kind and what size rope? Or do you use a belt?

Last edited:
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Same, lol. I guess none of us are "doing good". :( I'm here if you need to talk more. You seem pretty cool.

The pins and needles are normal. I've also experienced the pins and needles feeling without my awareness fading much. I've personally found it to be that there's not enough pressure on my carotids. There's just enough pressure to numb my legs and arms, but not enough to make me feel like I'm passing out. This is how people get high when "pleasuring" themselves. There's enough pressure to give you a weird euphoria feeling, but now quite enough to pass out.(although people die from using too much pressure before they realize it)

I lean hard and fast into the rope for best efficiency.

I assume you've tried adjusting the noose position? What knot do you use? What kind and what size rope? Or do you use a belt?

So does that mean I'm not putting enough weight if I'm just getting those symptoms?

The ligature is quite thick now that I've padded it. I have it hanging from a pull up bar, then stand on a stool and step down off the stool. I don't knot it, it's just in a loop that I am leaning forwards / weight bearing down on. It's tubular webbing that I've been using, 50mm maybe.