Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm literally hanging by a thread. Emotionally I'm tapped out. I have to leave this god forsaken place before I try to ctb again. Things at work are at its worst. If I went into details it would take me hours to write. Suffice it to say because I'm older, average looking but work my ass off and do what I can to get the job done. I am a pleaser. Please kill me. I'm not an almost 40 year old female who has had breast surgery to enhance them and make them as large as possible, who brings in a sugar glider and puts it in her bra, when her boss comes in she is more than happy to pull her shirt down so he can see her tits oh yeah and the sugar glider. It is disgusting.. I sit in a very small cube with this person - her boss (the lead attorney) brings her breakfast, lunch, coffee, whatever she wants. When she went to mexico a couple of months ago she had no passport - they wouldnt allow her back in the USA so he comes to her aid by going to the consulate to get her back. ALl this time I am fucking doing her work and being treated as if I am nothing. I know I should just shrug this off, but due to my issues, it brings up my PTSD so badly. I begin to think negative thoughts about myself and wonder why I should live. If I could have opened the windows at work I would have jumped a long time ago from the 14th floor. I have so much hate in my heart it's actually eating at me. Please don't respond with any negative remarks, I can't handle it I believe I will be fired today. She is again in Mexico and again I have been given the task of doing her job so now I am working for 8 attorneys. I believe there is a special place for them when they die - it's worse than hell. lol Thanks for listening, I just want to leave I don't want to exist anymore.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: AtomicWaffles, boddibo, Forever Sleep and 1 other person