• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
What is the best way to ensure haging works. Looking to follow through with this in the next few days.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
What is the best way to ensure haging works. Looking to follow through with this in the next few days.

You could check the resource page for information on that or other methods. I'm sorry things have brought you to this point though. If you really chose this route PLEASE do not do anything impulsive, plan it out thoroughly. I wish you the best in whatever road you chose. Maybe talking with some of the members here about things might help also. Seems to be a lot of caring folks around.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
You could check the resource page for information on that or other methods. I'm sorry things have brought you to this point though. If you really chose this route PLEASE do not do anything impulsive, plan it out thoroughly. I wish you the best in whatever road you chose. Maybe talking with some of the members here about things might help also. Seems to be a lot of caring folks around.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/
I will have a look at the resource page you have kindly provided a link for. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts and I will plan it out throughly. I have a plan just need to learn how to keep it away from community pshyciatric nurse who I have an appointment with in a few days.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I will have a look at the resource page you have kindly provided a link for. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts and I will plan it out throughly. I have a plan just need to learn how to keep it away from community pshyciatric nurse who I have an appointment with in a few days.

You are very welcome. I'm sure you are also aware that a lot of things can't be 100% guaranteed. Also there is that factor of what happens if something does fail. Just something to think about.
Have you talked to anyone about what has brought you to CTB?

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I am aware that nothing is 100% guranteed and unfortunatly you have to take that risk. I have tried over 10 overdoses before and they failed unfortunatly and I just keep trying but now I am looking at hanging as that is more sucessfull.

I have tried talking to my GP who then transfered me to a pshyciatrist. My pshyciatrist got me a community pshyciatric nurse (CPN) who discharged me as he said their is nothing he can do and he thinks i am playing games, and he knew I was autistic so I struggle to explain things. I then got a new CPN who said I was not engaging in support and discharged me again. Then i phoned helplines and they sent the police and they detained me 3 times in a mental health unit for assesment. On the last occasion they offered me hospital admission which i took, when I left i just went back to wanting to CTB.

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I am aware that nothing is 100% guranteed and unfortunatly you have to take that risk. I have tried over 10 overdoses before and they failed unfortunatly and I just keep trying but now I am looking at hanging as that is more sucessfull.

I have tried talking to my GP who then transfered me to a pshyciatrist. My pshyciatrist got me a community pshyciatric nurse (CPN) who discharged me as he said their is nothing he can do and he thinks i am playing games, and he knew I was autistic so I struggle to explain things. I then got a new CPN who said I was not engaging in support and discharged me again. Then i phoned helplines and they sent the police and they detained me 3 times in a mental health unit for assesment. On the last occasion they offered me hospital admission which i took, when I left i just went back to wanting to CTB.

Ahhh i fell you. The simple response of going through the never ending revolving door crap. I wish i could be more supportive, But i have no idea what has brought this course of action to you, nor do i pry into someones life. But there are people here to talk with if you chose.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
You have been supportive. The reason I am at this course of action is because I have failed University twice, I am autistic and have an eating disorder and also I am jobless. This world is just not made for autistic people or people like me. Just wish me peace when i go and hopefully the world will be a better place.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You have been supportive. The reason I am at this course of action is because I have failed University twice, I am autistic and have an eating disorder and also I am jobless. This world is just not made for autistic people or people like me. Just wish me peace when i go and hopefully the world will be a better place.

I beg to differ on that. But have nothing to support my thoughts. I have been around on this earth for awhile and have noticed certain things have popped up out of the blue. I can't say much about your situation, as i have not even walked an inch in your shoes. I was kicked out of Uni once because i didn't meet the grades. I went back and finally got thru it. I've been jobless MULTIPLE times but managed to get something to get me trough. I was not proud of it but it got me what i needed to find another job. I know what autism is and what people experience but i still can't fathom what their lives are like.
I do wish you peace and comfort. Hopefully the path you take will give you both.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Thank you
I hope you have a good life with caring considerate people around you and the world treats you good.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BiancaW79 and one4all