AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Anyone else with me? I have chosen hanging as my go-to choice of CTB because getting SN is so damn hard, why is it so difficult? And I don't have the resources to dig into the dark net and I am sure people can relate, am I wrong in saying there are no reliable SN sources that don't require you to dig into the dark net? Hanging is just so much easier because the resources are easy to obtain and to be honest the thought of hanging is very comfortable to me but SN would probably be more smooth.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: smeltingtheiron, Praestat_Mori, Hotsackage and 7 others
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I don't know. It would seem that hanging done right could be quicker and smoother.
If you have the balls, which I don't.

Remember that when you ingest anything, there is time for regret, panic, calling for help.
With hanging, there's no going back.

Reactions: twatingthroughlife, Praestat_Mori and AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I don't know. It would seem that hanging done right could be quicker and smoother.
If you have the balls, which I don't.

Remember that when you ingest anything, there is time for regret, panic, calling for help.
With hanging, there's no going back.
Well I think it's all about mindset really, I feel there may be some pain with hanging, even if it is shorter than digesting substances such as SN, if I had a source and the correct mindset I would have no problem with going out with SN but I do not, this is why I am pretty sure hanging is the way to go for me especially with the resources at hand and my comfort with it but obviously I still have concerns.

crepho

crepho

Feb 19, 2023
in the same situation right now too, i'm thinking about the night-night method but i'm not sure yet.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who feel relief at the thought of the hanging method as I would fear it failing personally, I admire those who managed to succeed with this method, I think overall this is probably the most commonly used way to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage and AtomicWaffles
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Yeah, it's my goto and I practice a lot (by practice I mean placement to pass out fastest as I'm looking at partial purely because I don't have anywhere at home sufficient for long drop).

I'd prefer SN but it's a gamble - even if you find a supplier to ship to your country, whether it's legit and if it will get through customs. The recent situation with KL and the increase in welfare checks is deterring me from even trying.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and AtomicWaffles
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I might have to hang myself too, the way things are going.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AtomicWaffles
D

Deleted member 65988

I'd prefer SN but it's a gamble - even if you find a supplier to ship to your country, whether it's legit and if it will get through customs. The recent situation with KL and the increase in welfare checks is deterring me from even trying.
Yeah, such an experience can be seriously stressful especially if your sn has to be ordered from outside your country, it'll most likely be flagged and then the cops will show up at the door asking why you bought it, it's even a question of it will be legit so with that, I don't blame anyone if they don't even try.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ash’Girl
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hanging is simple but please plan well. Ask questions, do research and view a few videos. They show what works well and how fast you pass out.
I hope it goes very well for you!

• Love
Reactions: Mortadelo, Praestat_Mori and AtomicWaffles
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you considered the CO method?

idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
I have settled on hanging as well as it's the only thing available to me financially/through reasonable effort. I can't find a source for SN either, as appealing as it is. If I could that would become my method of choice but hanging is much, much easier to gather the materials for. Plus you can do it in the privacy of your bedroom as opposed to other easily accessable and much more violent means like jumping from a building or in front of a train. I don't have much apprehension towards the action of hanging so it will have to do.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have not. What's that?
Carbon monoxide with charcoal. Imo very good method, peaceful, hardly to no SI kicking in.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Carbon monoxide with charcoal. Imo very good method, peaceful, hardly to no SI kicking in.

Interesting. I am very comfortable and at terms with hanging so I'll probably stick to that but yea I will 100% have to look into that

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Praestat_Mori
smeltingtheiron

smeltingtheiron

meat-aholic
Dec 17, 2023
I'm with you. If I can't get SN by the end of 2024 I plan to go with the night-night method. I genuinely seethe and hate the people involved with banning SN because it feels like, in my experience at least, one of the very few chemical based methods that is not only very accessible but efficient and somewhat painless for ctb. I get it, it was so accessible that teenagers were getting their hands on it but a selfish and disgusting part of me can't help but think "way to fucking ruin it for the rest of us". I fear that with the night-night method my SI will kick in unlike when I used SN. I kick myself daily for not at least pouring some SN away in another container before stashing it somewhere because it's all completely gone after I failed my attempt and I'm afraid if I call up local lab suppliers for SN I'll get a wellness check or something.

• Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd and AtomicWaffles
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Anyone else with me? I have chosen hanging as my go-to choice of CTB because getting SN is so damn hard, why is it so difficult? And I don't have the resources to dig into the dark net and I am sure people can relate, am I wrong in saying there are no reliable SN sources that don't require you to dig into the dark net? Hanging is just so much easier because the resources are easy to obtain and to be honest the thought of hanging is very comfortable to me but SN would probably be more smooth.
Can't tell you where to find it, but if you add a certain countries name after your Google search you're more likely to find results. Try countries where SN is produced or freely sold, there's a list in the PPhandbook (free on archive.org). Can't say which country to search with the sodium nitrite. Best of luck.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
Ugh I had so many opportunities to buy SN when it was still readily available on the internet and I was too chickenshit. Not even to use it right away - it seems a difficult and volatile method - but to store it as an option just in case. Just another reason to hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ropearoundatree
F

Forever_Sleep

May 5, 2023
I'm so scared of hanging but it's looking like my only viable option. It's so hard to CTB.